Fekkai Glossing Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• debdol By  debdol
    07.03.15

Love this product, it really does make your hair shine.

• calessasong By  calessasong
    12.29.14

CAN MAKE HAIR OILY!!! use sparingly!!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I love all their products.

• amymballou By  amymballou
    09.26.14

I love this product. It worked really great for my hair. I have such dry hair, and it gave me the shine and gloss I have been looking for.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    06.30.14

Good product, I have extremely dry hair and these in one the product that actually help my hair and scalp look healthy.

• MISHLADY By  MISHLADY
    01.16.13

NOT BAD

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.24.12

getting one of these in a sample update later

• kerryleko By  kerryleko
    09.06.12

great for curly hair. takes the frizz out

• Texmel By  Texmel     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.05.12

This is a good hair product, especially for curly hair. (I don't have straight hair so can't really speak to that!) I like the shine it puts on my hair. Just wish that it cost a little less!

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

A little goes a long way but it seems to work pretty good. I didn't like that it made my hands feel greasy but it washes off easily enough. It did seem to smooth away the frizz so that's good.

• wormflick By  wormflick     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.10.12

I was a lucky reciever of this product. I have thick wavy/curly hair that, without products, gets frizzy and flat. I got this product and it works great to keep my hair taimed. It only takes a small amount too. I didn't realize how expansive it was though so I don't know if I would replace it right away, but it last forever. I will be letting my friends use some of mine to show them how awesome it works. :)

• FroggieSL By  FroggieSL     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.10.12

I got this a little over a month ago and just now am reviewing it because I wanted time to really try it and fully get to know it. Now that I've been using it regularly I AM IN LOVE! You do have to be careful not to use too much, if you do it can make your hair a little bit greasy but not bad. When using just the right amount it gives a great amount of shine and controls fly-aways. I really like it and will keep using it until the bottle is gone, and then I will have to hunt it down because I am addicted! I'm not sure what stores sell it? I received it free to try from Shespeaks via Style United!

• terriprg By  terriprg     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.07.12

I love this product very, very much. I wouldnt buy it on my own before, but thanks to she speak after trying this glossing cream I am hooked and getting it regulary. Why I gave only 4 out 5? Reason is that you have to be very careful and not over use glossing cream aotherwise you hair wont be glossy but shiny. As well apply cream to damp hair, not ever to dry hair! If you use just little of glossing cream results are amazing. btw i love how glossing cream smells:-)

• debragaynor By  debragaynor     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.23.12

This is an amazing product. I bought it for my husband because he has dry hair and it makes his hair softer and makes it look, well....glossy.

• nightwolf By  nightwolf     SheSpeaks Tester