Welcome to the Febreze Holiday Blogger Program!
As they say, "It’s the most wonderful time of the year!" There is no better way to welcome the holidays than with the scents of Frosted Pine, Apple Tart, Toasted Almond, Vanilla Latte, and Sugared Cranberry.
How to Participate in the Program:
Try it: Use the scents from the Febreze Home for the Holidays Collection in your home and complete one of the activity cards in the scentspiration box.
Blog about it: Write a blog post about the Febreze Home for the Collection and the scentspiration box you received, sharing details about your experience with your readers.
Here are a few ideas to help inspire your post:
• Ask your readers what scents remind them of the holidays.
• See if your readers like to have a different holiday scent in each room, or one scent filling the whole home.
• Ask if your readers have ever tried making apple tarts before.
• Tell your readers about the last time (if ever) that you enjoyed candied or toasted almonds.
• Find out the last time your readers tried making their favorite coffee drink at home.
• Ask if your readers have ever tried making a holiday wreath, and what kind.
• See if your readers have ever used Febreze to add an extra festive touch to their homes.
• Ask your readers if they have their own favorite versions of the recipe ideas.
• Encourage your readers to share pictures of the scentspiration activities they try.
• Ask if your readers have ever tried using Febreze scents to enhance their home décor.
• Find out if any of your readers have already tried the Febreze Home for the Holidays Collection.
• See if your readers have done a unique spin on any of the scentspiration activities.
• Explain how the scents and the designs on the packaging helped inspire the ideas in the scentspiration box.
• Ask your readers if the scents give them any new ideas to get their home holiday-ready.
• Tell your readers how Febreze truly eliminates odors, so their guests only notice the fresh holiday scents.
• Explain how the Febreze Home for the Holidays Collection can help get their home ready for the holidays.
Timing: Your post should appear between October 31th and November 3rd. Please submit your blog below.
Disclosure: Be sure to include the proper disclosure statement (example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Febreze).
Share it: Share your blog post on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram, using the hashtag #FebrezeHoliday. Be sure to loop in @SheSpeaksUp and @Febreze_Fresh.
Program Hashtag: #FebrezeHoliday
When you’re ready, share your blog links with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URLs.