Febreze Flameless Candles Review | SheSpeaks

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

LOVE THESE THINGS! I have a dog and his tail is dangerous, so perfect if he hits it..falls to the floor..picked back up..no burned doggy tail, no mess on my floor. The smell lasts a long time for me, but i live in a rather small apt. Also the scents smell amazing! Its small, cute. Perfect to decorate when moving into a previously "man land"

• caligirl4ever By  caligirl4ever
    11.22.13

The scent doesn't last very long but it's very pretty and can give the impression of a lit candle without the worry of burning a candle.

• Monkeyboys2 By  Monkeyboys2
    06.26.13

I love the febreze flameless candles especially because i have kids and i dont have to worry about a flame .

• Mor_gan By  Mor_gan
    05.21.13

I love the simple design and the fact that it has the feel of a candle but has no flame.

• Sunflowercake By  Sunflowercake
    04.17.13

Love the design and the slight light and scent it gives. Not overpowering

• vowelbaby By  vowelbaby
    05.21.12

I was not real thrilled with this item. The smell was terrific, but it lasted strong for a couple of hours and after that it fizzled out.

• cnncynth By  cnncynth
    05.21.12

Febreeze flameless candles ate perfect summer Must haves for me because I love the candles without the heat for the summer!

• marciep By  marciep
    05.21.12

I love febreeze products and this is no exception

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    04.18.12

These are my favortie way to decorate a walkway small room to both make it smell fab and look awesome without worrying on how to set the place ablaze! This would be the perfect way to illuminate a room for a bridal shower....On the tables add colored pens each person can write a sweet and lovely note for the bride to be..what a fun way to allow the bride to see (keep in her scrapbook) the lovely reminders of what the guests think or remember or enjoy the memories later on! Plus the bases can be reused again at the wedding or at her future home..esp because the shades come in a variety of sents and colors! This one of my favortie ways to accent a small table or a room where a candle can be a risk of a wax warmer can be too overpowering or a plug in isnt accessable!

• YoursTruley By  YoursTruley
    12.12.11

I think these are very pretty, I love the flameless look as well as the pretty prints that come on the paper. With that said, they are also a great way to freshen any room when unexpected visitors might pop by.My only complaint really is that the sent does not last as long as you would think and they are quite speny

• RODEONan By  RODEONan
    12.06.11

I have a couple of these. Yeah, they are pricey but I got one for my teen to use in their room, rather this than a flame candle, and I like them plus I have one in the TV room and one in the kitchen. Recently I have taken my Febreze flameless candle that I have in the TV room and am using it for my youngest sons memorial table that I've set up. I can use it during the day, with the white shade, and then I have a plug-in candle that goes on at dusk and off at dawn that I use during the night. My youngest really liked watching this one and being able to 'light it up' so it just made sense to use it next to his picture. <\3

• shesgotthelook By  shesgotthelook
    10.09.11

The paper lantern part is soaked in a fragrance with a battery powered base. It was really strong when I first set it up and didn't last too long. To me, its not worth the price.

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    12.09.10

I would luv to try these, since I love Febreze products so much, but the price is a bit high. I am still considering it, after reading your comments, I'm just unsure I want to spend that much on this product.

• mommyleah By  mommyleah
    07.19.10

I love these. Green Tea and Citrus is my fav. I like them so much that i will buy them even without a coupon!

• ldelia By  ldelia
    06.28.10

This product is great. Smells good, no flame, and nothing that can get knocked over by the kids! Love it!