Febreze Car Vent Clips Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Livingmybestlife78 By  Livingmybestlife78
    07.08.21

Febreeze car vent

I like them, but my allergies don't approve, but will highly recommend them

• agould81 By  agould81
    06.19.21

Sometimes your car just stinks, and dear god you just need to deal with it ASAP. The windows down just don?t always cut it. Yikes. That?s when these bad boys come into play!

• nola807 By  nola807
    06.04.21

Awesome Product

we love how well these make our cars smell nice and fresh great product

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    06.02.21

Best auto air freshener

I love Febreze Car Vent Clips for keeping the inside of my vehicle smelling nice and fresh. They are simple to use and last a long time. The fragrances are familiar and comforting.

• Aed8031 By  Aed8031
    12.10.19

Love it

Makes the car smell so good ! Love this product bc it makes my car smell new again! It lasted longer than I expected also.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.29.19

work great

I love how these make my car smell nice and fresh they last a long time and are adjustable

• thevegasmom By  thevegasmom
    02.27.19

Great product

This made my car smell absolutely delicious without having to block the entire vent!

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

fun to use in the car, scent doesnt last as long as i like

• xxnikkialexx By  xxnikkialexx
    10.09.17

potent and good smelling for sports seaons

I love how it knocks the smells right out. I have to very active boys who play sports this takes care of my car from having a funky odor.

• rah1117 By  rah1117
    10.08.17

I only use Frebreeze air freshener, so naturally I'd use these in my car. They have many wonderful scents and I think they're just a great product overall

• AUGUSTROB By  AUGUSTROB
    06.21.17

Awesome product! Please come out with new scents!!

I always use febreeze, I love it in my car vents!!! I wish they would come out with new scents like blueberry or lemon!!!

• xocandie07 By  xocandie07
    03.28.17

Clean Cars!

I always keep a Febreeze car freshener in my car. They last for longer than 30 days ( I think more like 60) & they seriously smell the best. You can change the levels of scent if you choose. Sometimes it can be overbearing, but it is great for a freshener!

• Nelcir2 By  Nelcir2
    03.28.17

Short lived smell

These car fresheners are great for the first few days after you buy them, sadly they lose their smell pretty fast.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Love scent

Really enjoy all the different scents that are offered. The fragrance last about a week and I always receive a lot of compliments that the vehicle smells good.

• monitabonita20 By  monitabonita20
    08.18.16

I love it

The scent was really strong at first but eventually was tolerable. It lasted longer than I expected since I have the AC on the highest setting. I will definitely buy these again.