Febreze Car Vent Clips | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

These make my car smell wonderful! No more funky odors! lol

• KellyKel22 KellyKel22
    05.06.13

The Febreze Car Vent Clip has a nice fragrance that is not overpowering. However, I feel like it does not last long at all. The fragrance disappears within a few minutes and it's almost empty even though I've been using it for only a few days on the lowest setting. I noticed that the scent is stronger if the weather is hot. I use it on the lowest setting to make my car smell good for as long as possible but I won't be purchasing it and wouldn't recommend it. Not worth the money.

Video Reviews

• xxnikkialexx By  xxnikkialexx
    10.09.17

potent and good smelling for sports seaons

I love how it knocks the smells right out. I have to very active boys who play sports this takes care of my car from having a funky odor.

• rah1117 By  rah1117
    10.08.17

I only use Frebreeze air freshener, so naturally I'd use these in my car. They have many wonderful scents and I think they're just a great product overall

• cshbbygirl2 By  cshbbygirl2
    07.19.17

Ehhhh

• AUGUSTROB By  AUGUSTROB
    06.21.17

Awesome product! Please come out with new scents!!

I always use febreeze, I love it in my car vents!!! I wish they would come out with new scents like blueberry or lemon!!!

• xocandie07 By  xocandie07
    03.28.17

Clean Cars!

I always keep a Febreeze car freshener in my car. They last for longer than 30 days ( I think more like 60) & they seriously smell the best. You can change the levels of scent if you choose. Sometimes it can be overbearing, but it is great for a freshener!

• Nelcir2 By  Nelcir2
    03.28.17

Short lived smell

These car fresheners are great for the first few days after you buy them, sadly they lose their smell pretty fast.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Love scent

Really enjoy all the different scents that are offered. The fragrance last about a week and I always receive a lot of compliments that the vehicle smells good.

• monitabonita20 By  monitabonita20
    08.18.16

I love it

The scent was really strong at first but eventually was tolerable. It lasted longer than I expected since I have the AC on the highest setting. I will definitely buy these again.

• ghreyz13 By  ghreyz13
    08.10.16

Too strong scent

When it comes to scent of this vent clips, i find it too strong. It is good that it last longer however i would prefer much lighter scent that this one.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.09.16

Smelly in a good way!

This stuff is great! It makes my car smell really good!