Febreze Candles Review | SheSpeaks

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Household aroma

I love the Febreeze candles. They continue to smell great to the end and come in wonderful scents. I usually get floral and tropical scents in the spring and summer, an apple or almond scent in the fall and cranberry for winter.

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

Smells so good

I love febreeze so much they never disappoint me every product they make is great

• tkaspar By  tkaspar
    08.25.15

love febreeze candles, it always smells so fresh in the house and people always complient me

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.03.15

Most scents are nice and light. Some can be a bit on the harsh side though. Just chose wisely and smell them first before taking home and use them in rooms accordingly.

• LauraMcoffin By  LauraMcoffin
    06.24.15

I like how you can just run to Walmart and smell it before you purchase, but they burn quick, & sometimes they smell totally different when they burn.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Scentalicious and it's Febreze so you know they'll be good.

• Gretchasorus By  Gretchasorus
    12.30.14

Such beautiful scents to choose from! The fragrance clings to the air for quite a good amount of time.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

The candles smell really great, and the scent lasts for a long time. I've burned mine quite a few times, and the candle hasn't run out yet. This is a great product.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I ♥ you Febreze candles. You smell so amazing & your scent is long lasting. XOXO, Tiffany

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

I love febreze products. They always have such great clean scents and they help get rid of any odor that may be in your home rather than cover it up.

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.09.14

These candles come in oh so amazing scents that fill my entire home with freshness. They burn slow and eliminate odors very well, instead of just masking it like some candles. You can clip coupons and look for sales to make these an even better deal, you cant beat high quality for a little price. But even without the deals i believe they are worth the cost. Very effective.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

Love these, the scents they come in are fantastic and they last a long time. I always look to see if these are on sale whenever I'm at the store.

• woodjessicam By  woodjessicam
    01.03.14

I like these much better than the other store brands. The great smell lingers for a bit too.

• leslie9203 By  leslie9203
    11.26.13

I just bought the Holiday Febreeze candle at WalMart and love it. I agree with another reviewer, I wish they would last longer. I've only burned about 15 hours and already half-way down. For the price of the candle, I wouldn't expect it to last like a Yankee candle. Great scents and fills my entire apartment.

• ashley525 By  ashley525
    10.10.12

Love love love these candles. They last longer than others and they put out a wonderful fragrance! I can put one in my kitchen and I can smell it throughout that whole half side of my house. Other candles, I have to put one in each room to be able to smell them all throughout my home.