Febreze Air Effects | SheSpeaks

• Hello mother of four here! I have a baby (diapers) a 7 year old boy (stink factory) a 12 year old boy (dirty socks), and a 14 year old girl who is obsessive about smells! I need a product that over powers boy and baby stink, and leaves things smelling clean and fresh. This product has excellent smell options for every season. I love it for three reasons. Number 1 it is always on sale and there are always coupons, I never pay over $1.a can. Number 2 it removes all types of odors. Number 3 it leaves my house smelling wonderful! You would never know I have four kids if you came in my house wearing ear plugs! :)

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.24.16

I love Febreze I have a can in each room and love the different fragrances they offer, I will always use these products.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    11.24.15

Love the sprays and have been using for years. There is a can in almost every room or stash in the linen closet. One in car for travels. One at work...

• countrygirl87 By  countrygirl87
    11.24.15

Love it! Smells great and the fragrance last a long time

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Love this product. Several fragrances to select from. I like the seasonal ones 🎄🎃 as well as the fresh clean smell ☔️💨 the best.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.09.15

keeps it word!!! definitely eliminates odors!!!!! i am a huge febreze fan:)

• DeanneLaury By  DeanneLaury
    11.09.15

Febreze Air Effects is amazing, I have always used Febreze products and I alway will, they don't just cover up the smell like the other brands do, when you use Febreze products the smell is gone! Also everyone one of the different scents that I have used from the Febreze brand has always had a very nice clean scent. You should really give Febreze Air Effects a try.

• xolorey By  xolorey
    10.01.15

YES YES YES! My inner clean freak adores this product! Especially in the fall... I spray the Pumpkin Spice daily all over my home and car! I love how long the smell sticks around, unlike with other brands that quickly fade away.

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

Freshens really foul smelly odor.... HOWEVER, disappointed that it doesn't LAST as long as I would like. I do like how they're are always discounts or coupons to make it a cheap purchase.

• Abagailfreestuff By  Abagailfreestuff
    09.06.15

Leaves everything smelling clean...................and fresh.. no more embarrassing odors! YAY!

• kngmckellar By  kngmckellar
    09.03.15

Havings twin sons and a husband in the house I use this spray quite often. It really freshens the room and eliminates nasty odors. It's my favorite brand and I like the spray dispenser which is comfortable on the hand and easy to use also.