Febreze Ait Effects Moonlight Breeze with Gain Scent | SheSpeaks

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    10.11.18

Awesome!

Febreze is amazing adding Gain just makes it that much better. I make sure we always are stocked on this to keep our home smelling fresh.

• hollyjo20 By  hollyjo20
    09.11.18

Love FeBreeze and gain combo

This product combines the great power of FeBreeze with the wonderful smell of Gain products. One spray is generally all it takes !

• adoyle83 By  adoyle83
    05.31.18

Best Febreeze Scent You Will Find!

I have to give Febreeze props for choosing this scent from all the other Gain scents. This is by far my favorite fragrance from Gain. This scent from Febreeze masks any odors than could possibly be in your house. I use it to mask the odor of cigarette smoke and my dog and it works remarkably. There isn't a bad thing I could say about this product except maybe that they could start making larger cans lol. If they made larger cans, maybe I wouldn't have to buy a twin pack a week.

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Febreze Breeze with Gain Scent

I love, Febreze Air Effects Moonlight Breeze with Gain Scent. After cooking I spray it all over the house I spray it in the basement too It helps. And it not too strong

• crystalbanks By  crystalbanks
    02.07.18

febreze smelling really good

smelled nice and loved how the aroma lasted longer than most sprays.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Freshness

The reason why I love frebreeze is because of the long lasting freshness it leaves. I also love the variety of scents offered. These are great for the car or even portable kinds of places where freshness is required.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Freshness

• monteque By  monteque
    11.21.17

FeBreeze with ease!

Not overpowering in the scent but still neutralizes bad odor

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Febreze with Gain

Leaves any room smelling fresh and revived, eliminating any odor. Love this product!

• FarmWife50 By  FarmWife50
    09.27.17

Febreze Air Moonlight Breeze - Gain scent

I just love the Gain scent Moonlight Breeze and Febreze Air comes in this scent too. It's like a fragrance from a nice perfume brand. Perfect for bedroom, bathroom and all rooms in the house.