Farmville Facebook Game | SheSpeaks

• Sunshinesunday By  Sunshinesunday
    08.01.15

To my kids it was an okay game it entertained them for a while. They didn't really like it too much.

• keniamarquezantelo By  keniamarquezantelo
    03.16.14

It's a very addictive game. I personally think that it could be a little bit more less boring. It is fun for the first few days but I grew tired of it and haven't played it since. They should have a variety of things soo it's not the same thing over and over again.

• Amandanoble By  Amandanoble
    02.25.14

I think it's a not good game

• darkfairy530 By  darkfairy530
    02.22.14

When this game first came out i really enjoyed it it was fun and entertaining but with every update it gets more pricey.

• Shertia By  Shertia
    01.23.14

I really enjoyed playing the game at first on my Iphone. I've had issued with my cite it seemed to have disappeared. Also, I don't like that you have to spend real money on business that interest you. I don't like playing games that cost real money.

• hboyd79 By  hboyd79
    06.13.13

I did enjoy it while I played it, but then it became too much and I didn't find it fun anymore

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.14.13

I liked it when I was playing, there were some techinal issues with Zynga and I just don't have time to play games on the compute anymore but I do recommend it. It was fun.

• kwiatek46 By  kwiatek46
    12.21.11

I love the game and most of my neighbors are really good. What I do not like is that they (Zynga) is always having technical problems and using Internet Explorer is always shutting down

• steelkat By  steelkat
    12.04.11

way adictive game.... love playing it but free games online should be truly free if you play and want nice things you have to purchase credits and that makes it not free....

• vleites1214 By  vleites1214
    12.01.11

I feel in love then it turned to extreme dislike you need neighbors to give you items and then when you give you those items and it your turn to get something you need no one is willing to help ths game would be better if you played alone without the need others,yuck