Farmville Facebook Game Review | SheSpeaks

• Sunshinesunday By  Sunshinesunday
    08.01.15

To my kids it was an okay game it entertained them for a while. They didn't really like it too much.

• keniamarquezantelo By  keniamarquezantelo
    03.16.14

It's a very addictive game. I personally think that it could be a little bit more less boring. It is fun for the first few days but I grew tired of it and haven't played it since. They should have a variety of things soo it's not the same thing over and over again.

• Amandanoble By  Amandanoble
    02.25.14

I think it's a not good game

• darkfairy530 By  darkfairy530
    02.22.14

When this game first came out i really enjoyed it it was fun and entertaining but with every update it gets more pricey.

• Shertia By  Shertia
    01.23.14

I really enjoyed playing the game at first on my Iphone. I've had issued with my cite it seemed to have disappeared. Also, I don't like that you have to spend real money on business that interest you. I don't like playing games that cost real money.

• hboyd79 By  hboyd79
    06.13.13

I did enjoy it while I played it, but then it became too much and I didn't find it fun anymore

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.14.13

I liked it when I was playing, there were some techinal issues with Zynga and I just don't have time to play games on the compute anymore but I do recommend it. It was fun.

• kwiatek46 By  kwiatek46
    12.21.11

I love the game and most of my neighbors are really good. What I do not like is that they (Zynga) is always having technical problems and using Internet Explorer is always shutting down

• steelkat By  steelkat
    12.04.11

way adictive game.... love playing it but free games online should be truly free if you play and want nice things you have to purchase credits and that makes it not free....

• vleites1214 By  vleites1214
    12.01.11

I feel in love then it turned to extreme dislike you need neighbors to give you items and then when you give you those items and it your turn to get something you need no one is willing to help ths game would be better if you played alone without the need others,yuck

• lmuzughi By  lmuzughi
    11.22.11

LOVE the game, but major upset with all the problems with inability to complete quests, etc.

• poemagic By  poemagic
    11.14.11

I have played Farmville for a couple of years now on and off. It is an enjoyable game. I stop playing when the site is having trouble and it is hard to do anything and then come back again later when it is fixed. If you ever wanted to live the farmer life and just don't have the money it is the game for you. I have learned that it is almost impossible to do all of the quests that they want you to do on Farmville unless you spend a lot of time on facebook playing the game. Unfortunately, I do have to work and I am not able to spend as much time on the game.

• greedster68 By  greedster68
    11.12.11

Okay...I admit I was suckeD into the Farmville abyss in late 2010,due to numerous invites from like,everyone!and I had more time on my hands!But as much as people are having "fun?"...I found it time consuming!You sit on your butt doing...hmmm...nothing!Also I have to say the biggest issue,other then the drain on your brain cells and time sucked away here,was the laG my computer got from adware/spyware,virus'...you name it!And I have Norton 2011...but no matter what..you will get somethinG!Many people I know have had somerthing shut down the entire computer to a crawl or just shot down totally!Although you get to "get away from the norm" in life...its a pathetic way...I know people who puT actual money into this "addiction"....lots of it!And the time spent is sickening!I feel if its fun,go ahead...but do liVe your life!If you are sitting on your butt for more then an hr or two...not good!The same for all video games really....Its a digital world and people are too easily satified by siting and getting sucked into it all!

• debbi56 By  debbi56
    10.27.11

I played Farmville for a year or so. Eventually it became too time consuming and I decided to move on. I think everyone should at least give it a try and see how they like it.

• Jensimp_ly By  Jensimp_ly
    09.30.11

I love the game. I've been playing it for about a year. I am a little disappointed that more and more of the items require purchased farm cash rather than earned in-game coins.