Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum | SheSpeaks

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    03.19.13

I am a native chick with long wavy, frizzy hair. People tell me all the time its beautiful BUT ppl have no idea what I have to do to get it looking half decent. I use a bit of this stuff, then use other styling products or do my hair however I'm going to do it for the day. It leaves my hair soft with no frizz. I will use this stuff always SO they better keep making it!! Good stuff!.. I think its for african american hair but it works good for other women of color as well.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

I am neutral with this product.. Smells nice and a great touch to my frizzy hair but after awhile you're going to want something different.

• msbrehon By  msbrehon
    07.14.10

This is a good product I'm a hair stylist and all my clients luv this product

• undergrad_girl By  undergrad_girl
    06.22.10

The product does reduce frizz, but you have to be careful when you put it on cause sometimes it makes the hair look too oiled/greased up.

• meldanielle89 By  meldanielle89
    02.13.10

Works great! My hair is less frizzy thanks to this product. Helps restore moisture balance as well.