Fancy Feast Appetizers For Cats Review | SheSpeaks

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I have a Persian cat and he ate one of this and got sick from it. He threw it up and had diarrhea. It may have been him, but I will never purchase this for my cat again. It's pricier too. Not good.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

My cat loves these, especially the one with shrimp in it. I only gave this three stars because my vet said these are really not nutrition for cats and are hard in their kidneys

• bestlizard By  bestlizard
    12.13.13

One cat liked it but other 2 walked away.

• juliebreeding By  juliebreeding
    12.08.11

Both my cats are very picky and the appetizers are one of the few things that they both will eat. They would love to have them daily but due to the price they are only treated to these once every two weeks. With two cats the price would just be too high.

• pmencin By  pmencin
    11.22.11

They are expensive, but my cat LOVES them. So I buy them occasionally as a special treat!

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    11.11.11

My cat loves these! We use them as a treat to supplement dry food. She is a big fan of the gravy and eats every bit!

• Danielle0312 By  Danielle0312
    04.18.11

My kitty loves these as a treat! I don't use it as a meal, but as a late night snack for her about three times a week.

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    10.06.10

My cats LOVE all of the varieties of Fancy Feast appetizers. Only reason I give it 4 stars is because of the price for such a small amount of food.

• MizSVee1125 By  MizSVee1125
    10.04.10

My finicky cat LOVES this! A bit too expensive to feed 2X daily, so we use this as a special treat!

• misspassion89 By  misspassion89
    09.11.10

My cat absolutely loved the food, but do to the price this food is more of a rare treat. If you can afford it get it, but if your on a budget I would recommend something a little less pricey.

• Rainbowendings By  Rainbowendings
    09.07.10

My Cat, Attila, absolutely loved this food. However, I find the price is a bit much for it. So, while she loves it, I probably won't be buying this. Considering I have a picky cat, I was pretty happy to find out that she'd try this. However again, the price.

• alodie81 By  alodie81
    09.02.10

For some odd reason my cat did not seem to like the food. The price for one container of food is way to much for the amount of food that comes in it. I would not recommend it to anyone.

• MARNEYISLES By  MARNEYISLES
    08.25.10

My cat loves this but it just to expensive for ounces you get. As to the question,Would you recommend this to a friend, the answer is if they are not on a budget.

• hughsmom By  hughsmom
    07.21.10

My cats love the appetizers also. Esp the beef and chicken combo. I serve it as a treat bc the cost is a bit much if you have more than one cat!!

• joys7cats By  joys7cats
    03.17.10

I have 7 cats & they all love these. Not a bite is wasted. I will only buy if I have good coupons though.