Family Handyman Magazine | SheSpeaks

• SuperGirlSaving By  SuperGirlSaving
    03.07.13

If you like to take on the challenges of small home improvement, building projects, or organizational solutions (to name just a few) then Family Handyman Magazine is for you. It not only gives you inspiration, but shows you how to achieve the same look in your own home with step-by-step instructions and what products to use. (Believe or not, this girl tiled her own bathroom floor! Go figure!) :-) My favorite part of the magazine is the before and after pictures of different home remodeling projects! I also put the digital edition on my Ipad, and take it with me where ever I go!

• SylviaM By  SylviaM
    08.11.10

I'd rate it ZERO if I could. They promise to send all kinds of things for men to try...tools, etc. Never sent one thing except the magazine. They promised free GAS cards if he became a member...he did, they DIDNT...even after many phone calls!