Family Fun Magazine | SheSpeaks

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Wonderful.

Wonderful, especially for Families. This magazine is adorable. All season ideas and I love the recipes the kids send in. :)

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Great for Families

I used to really enjoy this magazine when my children were younger. It had so much helpful information and many ideas.

• Sebrina By  Sebrina
    06.20.15

I got this magazine and was surprised by how much I liked it. Definitely recommend this to anyone who has kids, or babysit's kids.

• roxygurl By  roxygurl
    06.13.15

I don't have kids but I am a nanny so this magazine comes in very handy for crafts, games, and cooking/baking. I was able to get a free subscription and am very grateful for it. I would recommend it for anyone that knows a child ages 1-10

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

Not that great of a magazine. I do like the craft projects in it, but it's overall .... just okay...

• agreed01 By  agreed01
    01.15.14

great magazine to do crafts with kids.

• AugustRye By  AugustRye
    01.08.14

A lot of great craft ideas and tips and recipes. My daughter loves to look at it and would to want to make something in the magazine

• Sanaar By  Sanaar
    12.17.13

I get a lot of ideas

• Ourjobasparents By  Ourjobasparents
    10.07.13

I love this magazine. I have been reading this magazine for the past 3 years. I am currently subscribed for another 5 more years!!! They have tons of arts and crafts that are easy to do with the children, as well as recipes that the kids would enjoy. The advertisements are just as good as the articles!! Well worth the subscription!

• pamallen68 By  pamallen68
    09.30.13

I love this magazine. It is the only one I get sent to the house now. My kids and I both look foward to it- we love the cooking and making crafts.