Family Circle Family Circle Magazine | SheSpeaks

• Love this magazine. It has cool articles that are relevant, and delicious recipes.

• JennJenn3636 By  JennJenn3636
    10.01.17

Good read

I love this magazine. This is one of my go to's when I'm in the mood to read one. I've had many subscriptions to this one, over the years

• TheCrazyLady By  TheCrazyLady
    08.27.16

pricey but good

Magazine is a bit pricey, but well worth the price in my opinion. Also loaded with amazing articles

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Definitely a good read!

always has good articles and great recipes that I know I can share with my family.

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.11.16

Healthy

Great decorating ideas, reipes and fun articles. Fun stuff! Great coupons too.

• lillori65 By  lillori65
    09.23.15

I enjoy reading this magazine. I enjoy their articles and recipes very much. I pass this magazine to my friends to enjoy.

• 2015blessed By  2015blessed
    08.19.15

Great recipes and helpful hints. I would recommend this magazine to everyone.

• deb228 By  deb228
    08.11.15

I really enjoy this magazine. It caters to all the things that interest me. Cooking, clothes, family, health. I always enjoy when my new issue arrives.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    06.24.15

FAMILY CIRCLE ALWAYS GIVES MY GREAT IDEAS FOR COOKING NEW RECIPES AND IMPROVE MY HOME!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

• Cassandra182 By  Cassandra182
    04.28.15

Filled with a number of recipes and family activities. I enjoy looking through this magazine for ideas on improving my time with my children.