Fage Greek Yogurt Review | SheSpeaks

• BellaRose76 By  BellaRose76
    06.16.21

My favorite

My absolute favorite yogury. It's thick and creamy,never grainy. I also like that this brand has a smooth rich taste without that sour type of tang some yogurts have. If course it's great by itself or with fruit mixed in but it's terrific to use in cooking and baking as well.

• SnoopyLoopy By  SnoopyLoopy
    06.11.21

A treat!

The texture is the star of the show here- everything you want in a yogurt, thick, rich slightly sour. Great on baked potatoes as well.

• hapiwmn By  hapiwmn
    06.10.21

Yummy yogurt

Fage far free yogurt is the ONLY yogurt I buy. I go to Costco and get the Large size and buy several since the expiration date is very long. Yummy

• 1bets1 By  1bets1
    04.01.21

My favorite!

This yogurt is by far the best out there. Nice and thick, with a creamy taste. I also use it in place of sour cream.

• Hawkswin8819 By  Hawkswin8819
    03.26.21

The best yogurt out there

Ive tried other brands of Greek Yogurt but Fage is by far the best. It's thick & creamy and perfect as a stand alone yogurt (I add in a sweetener of my choice & fruit!) or I sometimes use it in place of Mayo when making salad dressings. Its delicious & healthy =)

• Irenes By  Irenes
    12.08.19

Creamy Fage Greek yogurt

Fage Greek yogurt is plain tasty thick creamy that you could add honey with nuts or marmalade

• Hrudicil5 By  Hrudicil5
    10.18.18

Not much different than sour cream

We used this to replace sour cream on tacos, chili etc. I also use this to bake yummy cakes and muffins.

• Claudia1991 By  Claudia1991
    10.17.18

High protein

I love the high protein in Greek yogurt and I especially love fage because it offers plain nonfat options. I sometimes mix fruit and honey to mine for extra nutrients and flavor

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

Total is the only original greek yogurt

I am Greek, i live in Greece and i can confirm that this is the best Greek yogurt ! soft, tasty not so " thick" as other Greek yogurts ! it is the best yogurt for eating your cereal with , with rice or you can add in the total small cubes of cucumber !!! Total is the only original greek yogurt !

• Allyssa45 By  Allyssa45
    02.23.16

Fage greek 0%fat or 2%fat yogurt either plain or flavored is the best yogurt I have ever tried. It is thick, rich and tastes decadent. I love that it has plenty of protein making it a worthwhile snack. I would recommend this to family and friends with out hesitation, can't wait to go to the store and buy more.

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

the best healthy yogurt brand rich and high in protein i always buy it

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.17.15

This is my favorite Greek yogurt and I've tried a few.

• vieprivee1 By  vieprivee1
    08.24.15

GREAT yogurt. Rich and creamy and delicious! A great treat!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.15.15

This yogurt is one of my favorite! Its creamy and thick, great for my cereal and my cooking!

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I liked this yogurt but it is not my favorite: it is not very sweet, I would say it even has a little aftertaste. It is more expensive than other brands. I would recommend it for those who like plain yogurt.