Fage Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• rt100111 rt100111
    04.03.13

As a replacement for sour cream it is fantastic, but as a stand alone dish I really don't care for it. Not like ice cream.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

Total is the only original greek yogurt

I am Greek, i live in Greece and i can confirm that this is the best Greek yogurt ! soft, tasty not so " thick" as other Greek yogurts ! it is the best yogurt for eating your cereal with , with rice or you can add in the total small cubes of cucumber !!! Total is the only original greek yogurt !

• alleesyi By  alleesyi
    02.23.16

Fage greek 0%fat or 2%fat yogurt either plain or flavored is the best yogurt I have ever tried. It is thick, rich and tastes decadent. I love that it has plenty of protein making it a worthwhile snack. I would recommend this to family and friends with out hesitation, can't wait to go to the store and buy more.

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

the best healthy yogurt brand rich and high in protein i always buy it

• tzdelar By  tzdelar
    11.17.15

This is my favorite Greek yogurt and I've tried a few.

• vieprivee1 By  vieprivee1
    08.24.15

GREAT yogurt. Rich and creamy and delicious! A great treat!

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.15.15

This yogurt is one of my favorite! Its creamy and thick, great for my cereal and my cooking!

• madupers By  madupers
    01.14.15

I liked this yogurt but it is not my favorite: it is not very sweet, I would say it even has a little aftertaste. It is more expensive than other brands. I would recommend it for those who like plain yogurt.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.26.14

Fage pretty much writes the book on Greek yogurt. Once I tasted this product, I never went back to flavored cups.

• edjona By  edjona
    09.29.14

Boy, does this yogurt bring back memories. I lived in Greece for 3 years and Fage was huge there obviously. Ever since then I have enjoyed it. It is extra thick just like plain yogurt should be. I like it mixed in with rice for lunch or dinner and mixed with honey, nuts and fruits for dessert. Yum. I must say though that being an Eastern European I make a mean plain yogurt myself.

• ELW83014 By  ELW83014
    09.29.14

the yogurt has a different taste but over all good