Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I'm torn on this product. On the one hand, it looks great and appears to make everything smell very clean. On the other hand, I don't exactly think it is 'cleaning' that much better than any other soap & water combo would. If you are going to use this in your home to make it smell nice AFTER doing your anti-bacterial cleaning or super-scrubbing, great. It works fine as a maintenance product - but as a stand-alone? Not so much.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

I'd give half a star if possible - this stuff is ridiculous - NO IDEA HOW it's still on the market

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Fabuloso!!! Home Staple!

This product is a staple in my home...way before it was available in the US. Fabuloso is a brand that can be used everywhere...even where you least expect it. If you have a husband that has a labor intensive job, chances are his clothes get stinky. Add half a cup of Fabuloso to your laundry and it's anti-bacterial properties will not only help cut stains but also deodorize bad odors. On floors it's all about ratios...if you're using too little it will obviously not work great at eliminating bacteria. With so many scents...this is a product that freshens the home, protects and defends against bacteria, and has more than just one purpose! I love the the Bamboo and Orange Blossom Scent (not sure if available in the USA yet) and the Orange scented one...!!!

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Thin cleaner but it can work....

I use this when I do not have the money to buy my other products that I like to use. I have to use a bit more to get a good clean. I do like the smell of the cleaner. I like that it can be used for more than just one cleaner. It is a bit cheaper to buy. I wish it would be more concentrated or something so it would work just as good as others.

• willow3399 By  willow3399
    10.01.15

It works okay, but the smell triggers my asthma. Not something I would recommend if are sensitive to fragrances.

• katitiak By  katitiak
    02.22.15

I use this item to clean my floors and I love the smell. I can only use a little and it cleans a lot of floor

• Kristinealeckna By  Kristinealeckna
    02.21.15

I love this stuff! I use it from cleaning tile floors to putting in in the carpet cleaner. Deff one of the best products out there

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    01.27.15

Works great, smells wonderful, great pricing, no complaints

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.19.15

I tried this brand due to the price in my neighborhood store, and all though i really liked the smell it did not get my floors as clean as I expected them to.

• lbjones89 By  lbjones89
    01.16.15

dont really like the smell but its good for small jobs

• deb_dear By  deb_dear
    12.25.14

Fabuloso is a good product to deoderize and leaves a nice smell. My only problem is it does not disinfect. Fabuloso is also a good color aid for laundry.