Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• Brittany_S Brittany_S
    07.27.18

Incorrect information

Why all the hate on Fabuloso? Also, before leaving a review people need to make sure their information is correct. Fabuloso IS a disinfectant. It has a wide range of uses from laundry, to mopping, to sanitizing. I even have a spray nozzle attached to a small bottle of mine for quick clean ups. If the smell is too strong you can dilute it with water. Plus at an average of $1 for a small bottle, it's pretty inexpensive. It comes in many different scents to customise for your home or season. While I understand it may not be what some people need, Fabuloso is a keeper for me.

• Ilookeditup By  Ilookeditup
    08.16.18

I called Colgate Palmolive and Fabuloso is NOT a disinfectant. Smells good and cleans well but it won't kill germs.

• Kbud75 By  Kbud75
    08.11.18

Love it

I use Fabuloso all the time for cleaning. It makes my house smell so good and fresh.

• ShahajD By  ShahajD
    07.29.18

I like fabuloso smell

I used this product in my house for a good Smell just that

• Brittany_S By  Brittany_S
    07.27.18

Incorrect information

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Don't waste your monies

I'd give half a star if possible - this stuff is ridiculous - NO IDEA HOW it's still on the market

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Fabuloso!!! Home Staple!

This product is a staple in my home...way before it was available in the US. Fabuloso is a brand that can be used everywhere...even where you least expect it. If you have a husband that has a labor intensive job, chances are his clothes get stinky. Add half a cup of Fabuloso to your laundry and it's anti-bacterial properties will not only help cut stains but also deodorize bad odors. On floors it's all about ratios...if you're using too little it will obviously not work great at eliminating bacteria. With so many scents...this is a product that freshens the home, protects and defends against bacteria, and has more than just one purpose! I love the the Bamboo and Orange Blossom Scent (not sure if available in the USA yet) and the Orange scented one...!!!

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Thin cleaner but it can work....

I use this when I do not have the money to buy my other products that I like to use. I have to use a bit more to get a good clean. I do like the smell of the cleaner. I like that it can be used for more than just one cleaner. It is a bit cheaper to buy. I wish it would be more concentrated or something so it would work just as good as others.

• willow3399 By  willow3399
    10.01.15

It works okay, but the smell triggers my asthma. Not something I would recommend if are sensitive to fragrances.

• katitiak By  katitiak
    02.22.15

I use this item to clean my floors and I love the smell. I can only use a little and it cleans a lot of floor

• Kristinealeckna By  Kristinealeckna
    02.21.15

I love this stuff! I use it from cleaning tile floors to putting in in the carpet cleaner. Deff one of the best products out there