FX Sons of Anarchy | SheSpeaks

• Washburn17 By  Washburn17
    08.15.16

Best show ever

One of my favorite shows of all time. Wish it wouldnt have ended so soon. The violence, the love, etc. Everything about this show is amazing. I currently have every season, but the last one and yet i am still rewatching it again.

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

My favorite show of all time I wish it was still on the air

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    09.05.15

While I am not a fan of violence, I still love this show. I really grew to love the characters. This is one show my husband and I watch together.

• belleofthenorth By  belleofthenorth
    09.04.15

one star is too much for this crap! went in with an opened mind, and was highly disappointed and quite bored with this. i dont know how it stays on(if it still does). The cast was crap. the acting, crap. who cares about anything they were doing. sucks. dont waste ya energy turning it on. majorly sucked!!!!!

• Skennon By  Skennon
    08.11.15

One of my favorite shows, ever. But, you must have a strong stomach and be ok with extreme violence on each episode. Certainly not for the faint of heart. Character development has been a plus with this series because you really start to see what makes them tick and you can appreciate why they do what they do each week.

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

Best series I have ever watched. Not a single episode disappoints. This cannot be said about ANY other series, no matter how good, there is usually a few lame episodes.. Not for sons!!!

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    07.07.15

We always liked this show and are missing is so much now that it has ended. It wasn't one of those shows that everyone was interested in yet when you get past all the roughness and grit and questionable activities, at the heart of it all was a young man who had such deep rooted need for family and love and truth and a mother who would literally stop at nothing to do what she felt was needed. RIP Jax!

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

This is the type of show that has me spending half of my time binge watching episodes to see what could possibly happen next and... well avoiding the show because I can't take anymore, I just can't, too many feeeeelings. Love this show.

• HappyMomma1 By  HappyMomma1
    12.15.14

I've watched ever single episode and now that the series has ended I'm thinking about starting from the beginning and watching it all again! Awesome show. I definitely cried through the entire last episode.

• kturner82 By  kturner82
    12.14.14

Sons of Anarchy has been a show my husband and myself always watched every Tuesday night. We really liked the story lines and they kept us intrigued. I was sad to see it end :( This show is a must watch!