Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• kyraowen67 kyraowen67
    01.02.14

I like this liner and I buy it frequently. However, beware, it dries out quickly. It's cheap though and works great so I say it's worth buying!

• alleviara By  alleviara
    07.17.18

Invest in a better eyeliner

Goes on sheer and feels very greasy. Would not recommend.

• Kayla2016 By  Kayla2016
    08.29.16

Love cream eyeliner

I rather the cream eye liner over liquid after I tried it and was able to apply it better than liquid. The only issue I have is the brush gets hard after u use it due to eyeliner on it.

• avillafuerte By  avillafuerte
    08.21.16

For the price - it's great!

Although this eyeliner is fairly cheap - it's a really good product. Black, goes on very smoothly and lasts. However, if you have oily lids you may want to steer clear.

• mistydawn707 By  mistydawn707
    07.17.16

Good for the price

I have to say the packaging for this eyeliner is deceiving in the way that it feels more high end but it's really cheap! The eyeliner is OK I was not wowed by it but it got the job done. The brush was OK but wore out really quickly but, hey just buy a new one since they're so cheap! Itso not a product I would reach for everyday but, I would definitely recommend to someone looking for a good liner.

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

Love this eyeliner! It lasts and is super easy to apply!

• mtidey By  mtidey
    02.23.15

My favorite cream eyeliner. It lasts all day and feels amazing. The price is affordable as well.

• ruffk1 By  ruffk1
    02.21.15

This is a great alternative to more expensive brands. I bring this,one with me whenever I travel or in my purse. Works great and the price can't be beat.

• ahhintze By  ahhintze
    02.01.15

Love this eyeliner! So smooth and lasts all day with a rich black color. I use it with an angled eye line brush Does seem to dry out quicker than others, but I add a little water to the brush and it helps it last longer. Love the price too! $3

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

Great

• gabymarie By  gabymarie
    05.12.14

I love this product it's better than some of the pricier one's it lasts a long time but dries out quickly!