Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• jaylexis2015 By  jaylexis2015
    12.03.17

I tried this eyeliner at a beauty store. It held up great although I had a little smudging. I really wish this was a waterproof eyeliner because the color and precision is fantastic.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Loved this!! Got it as a sample, and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to apply as a liquid eyeliner.

• spaghettogoat By  spaghettogoat
    07.20.17

Best Eyeliner

This is honestly my favorite eyeliner. It so easy to use and the product is extremely black and stays like that all day. I will be repurchasing.

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

Amazing!

I use this everyday, Love it! It lasts all day and the product actually lasts a while.. It almost seems like it's an unending bottle! I will be buying this again.. and I pick this Eye Liner over the more expensive brand name ones like.. Kat Von D's Tattoo liner. I love this better!

• slawson20 By  slawson20
    04.29.17

I was actually introduced to this product through ipsy. Absolutely love this liner. It creates the most elegant yet bold look especially on my brown eyes.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    04.03.17

Makes your eyes pop!

I really like this and I use this 90% of the time when I do my makeup daily. It can b a little tricky to do thinner lines because it is a thicker tip. It's all about the angle and way you hold it. If you get those two down this will yield awesome results. The staying power of this liner is unbelievable. I've had to invest in some good eye makeup remover!! This liner just makes your eyes pop and even a makeup novice has a professional look! I get so many compliments when I wear it! I definitely recommend!

• randimw237 By  randimw237
    05.26.16

This is one of my go-to everyday products. The tip's varying size allows for more precision in the size of the line being drawn. It stays on for the entire day, which is necessary in my book. Also, it is a very intense black and doesn't have that faded look that many liquid eyeliners do.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.06.16

I actually love and recommend this product it is by far one of the best I ever had it last long strong color doesn't fade away

• lainie2744 By  lainie2744
    02.16.16

I'm in my late 40's, and my eyelids aren't as smooth as they used to be. A lot of liquid liners I've used feather into the little creases, ick. I received this liner in a gift bag, and was a bit leery of trying a thick liner from a company I'd never heard of. I was surprised at how easy it was to draw the thin line I prefer, and I was happy at how little it feathered. I slept in the liner to test it out, and the line was still there in the morning. I really like it!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    01.03.16

Before I start I must say that my experience with felt tip liners has been horrible, they have all dried up in less than 2 weeks, even after just one use. This liner, I have been using it daily and it keeps going strong. It is intense & opaque black, with very little touch it goes on really smooth; not even the thick tip was a problem, maybe not for the long fine cat eye, but great for the small thick one. It also last all day, I had it on New Year's Eve and it was perfect at the end of the night, even today I've had it for more than 8 hours and it still looks good. This is a good liner, hope it keeps up the good job.