Excedrin Migraine | SheSpeaks Reviews

• leahgabrielle By  leahgabrielle
    04.16.18

Works Wonders

I have had migraines a lot in the past and I started taking this every time I needed relief and let me tell ya, it WORKS. I have never had such good relief from using an over the counter medicine.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Best migraine relief.

My husband and I both suffer from headaches. Excedrin Migraine is the only thing that will help make it go away. I keep a bottle in our bedroom, kitchen and in the car.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.09.17

Headache relief

I don't suffer from migaines but still prefer to use Excedrin for headaches. The combination of aspirin, acetaminophen and caffine seems to be the best cure. And the caplets are easy to swallow.

• aussiethumper By  aussiethumper
    10.04.17

Over the counter works for me now

My neurologist instructed me to stop taking Treximet due to the side effects at my age (44) & instead take Excedrine Migraine. I was skeptical because over the counter didn't work for me when I was younger. It took a couple of migraines and the first time I had to take the total of 6 over a period of 24 hrs before my migraine went away. Now I only have to take the 1st dose.

• Rademah By  Rademah
    05.20.17

#1 Migraine Medicine EVER

For years, I have suffered from chronic migraines, and no pain medation could relieve the pain until I heard about and tried Exedrin Migraine. THIS MEDICINE WORKS LIKE MAGIC and relieves my migraines everytime. I highly recommend this product to EVERYONE who suffers from migraines and is looking for pain relief!!