Evol Vegetable Enchiladas | SheSpeaks

• LiL_Michelle By  LiL_Michelle
    03.05.17

Great Frozen Food!

Product Description: Corn tortillas filled with black beans, rice, zucchini, cheddar cheese, bell peppers, and roasted corn smothered in salsa Verde. I am very picky when it comes to frozen food and I was totally surprised on how good this tasted. I am not a fan of bell peppers, but this is actually tasted great! I really didn't even notice a taste of bell peppers. It came with 2 decent size enchiladas. They were stuffed too! They had a great amount if vegetables and salsa too! It wasn't dry at all. It was all very tasty! It is a bit spicy and hot which caught me by total surprise because most spicy frozen foods aren't really spicy/hot. My one and only con is that this is pricey (even though I got a free coupon for the product)! It is almost $4! Other than that, I really enjoyed this and I am looking forward to trying thier other frozen meals.