Welcome to The P&G Everyday Effect Program!
About P&G Everyday Effect
Many people think their everyday actions are ordinary, and that the things they do every day can’t make a difference to help the environment. P&G believes the most effective changes don’t necessarily start with grand acts and can start much closer to home, by changing the way we think about things like waste.
Seemingly ordinary actions - like washing your laundry in lower temperatures, doing the dishes with concentrated products or changing a diaper that uses thinner materials – can be a surprising help to the world we share... allowing us all to reduce waste.
How To Participate In The Program
- We know you have great ideas on how to capture your family’s imagination and rally them around the cause of waste reduction. How do you showcase the impact? How do you get your family to really become invested in the effort? We want to know!
- Choose your challenge! How will you to work with your family to reduce, reuse and/or recycle in your home? Set a realistic goal and involve your whole family to make it happen. Every household can and should experience the everyday effect of reducing waste! How will you turn your home into a conservation powerhouse?
- Share your progress, and post on your social networks with the hashtag #EverydayEffect. Don’t forget to loop in @SheSpeaksUp and @ProcterGamble – we’d love to hear how your challenge is going!
- Write a blog post telling us about your family’s challenge by April 22. What goal did you set and did you achieve it? We’d love to see your challenge in action – be sure to include photos or video!
- Your blog post should also include the proper disclosure statement (example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G).
Please encourage your readers to enter the P&G #EverydayEffect Pinterest Giveaway by filling out the form here: on.fb.me/ZMyucH
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/proctergamble
Program Hashtag: #everydayeffect