EvenFlo ExerSaucer Triple Fun | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Oh my goodness. The things I have bought on the spur of a moment. My daughter was so colicky that I just had to have a break one night and went out and randomly purchased this. At first, my baby didn't do anything except sit in it (I had to stuff towels around her to keep her from wobbling), but she didn't scream or cry, and that was a huge relief to me. Now that she is bigger, she actually really loves to play with it, and I frequently find her trying to chew on some of the toys in her teething frenzy. I love that it is adjustable to grow with baby's height, I love that it turns into three different toys, and I love that all the toys are attached - no pieces to pick up repeatedly off of the floor. So far, this toy has been a winner. Even if my daughter got bored with it today, the amount of time she has spent enjoying it has already paid for itself. I wouldn't say that it's necessarily an "educational" toy (although it does try), but at this age I think just entertaining baby and getting them interested in pushing buttons is enough.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    07.06.16

Great toy!

This is a great toy! It occupied my son for long periods of time. He would just sit in it and play until he got tired. It is definitely worth the money. It has so much to do. Great toy for babies!

• PUNKRAWKD0RK By  PUNKRAWKD0RK
    02.16.16

This is a great item! My only complaint is that some of the toys do not stay attached and the babies had a fun time pulling them off and throwing them!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

Both my son and daughter have had an exersaucer. They loved it! It was very engaging for them and had so many toys to keep their attention. Watching my daughter and son bounce up and down and play with the toys was a joy! Seeing them happy makes moms happy.

• Erica9112 By  Erica9112
    10.29.15

My girls love this. I love this. It keeps them occupied and happy while I'm cleaning or cooking. I love how when they're too big to sit in in, it comes apart for an activity center. Overall great product happy kids, happy mom.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

WE BOUGHT ONE WITH MY FIRST CHILD. IT WAS GREAT HE LOVED IT, HE WOULD PLAY IN IT SO MUCH THERE WERE SEVERAL TIMES HE PLAYED HARD AND PASSED OUT IN IT!!! ITS SO EASY TO CLEAN AND LAST FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME, UNLUCK SOME THE TOYS END UP OFF OF IT, THE SEATS END UP TEARING, BUT OURS HELD UP AND I WOULD DEFINTLEY RECOMMEND IT SOME ONE WHOM HAS A CHILD.

• ouenuttylife By  ouenuttylife
    03.09.15

I bought one, and used for all three of my littles. Kept them busy for a while. While one was in, the other two would still be playing with all the little toys on the outside. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

• jintoki By  jintoki
    03.02.15

I love that this product can keep my baby sitting upright and entertained so that I am able to get chores done around the house. It was really tough waiting until the recommended age of 4 months though. If your baby has great head control, I think it is okay to use this a little before 4 months of age. I like that the exersaucer is stationary so that the baby isn't going off somewhere in the house unsupervised.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

We had this for my daughter. She loved bouncing for hours. But with all the activities and the soft bar overhead, she was never bored and it was never quiet lol. I had about as much fun watching. Easy to set up and use, pretty easy to clean with clorox wipes. It was well loved by us all.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

• AleeCassan By  AleeCassan
    12.30.12

Hours and hours of fun for my daughters when they were babies! It's a must have in my opinion! Down side of it is that it's pricey, and they outgrow it pretty quickly. If you plan on saving it for another child (like I did) it's definatly worth the price!