Eva NYC Surfs Up Texture Spray | SheSpeaks

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.18.18

Smells amazing

I received a sample of this product in my PinchMe box. Let me start off by saying that this product smells absolutely amazing. I've never used a product from this brand before, but I'm lucky I was able to try this one. My hair is typically dry, but I'm left with oily roots; this stuff left my hair smelling great and feeling super soft. I highly recommend this product if you haven't tried it yet.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    06.08.17

RIDE THE WAVE

Ride the Wave I received this product free from Influenster in the #DarlingVoxBox to test and review. The bottle has a cute unicorn color hue. Very trendy look. Small bottle but powerful spray. Reminds me a little of dry shampoo but not as light and powdery. My hair is straight and fine but this definitely added some thickness and texture. It did seem a little sticky and heavy for my hair. Wish I could've ridden the wave instead of being a stick in the sand. I saved the best for last.....Scent. Smells so good i could wear it as a body spray. Got So many compliments about how good my hair smelled. The aroma of fresh ocean water with a hint of salty beach air.