Euro Pro Shark Hard Surface Steam Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• hippiekrystal By  hippiekrystal
    02.18.11

i love shark, they offer great products

• Mrskjl By  Mrskjl
    04.15.10

I love my shark steam mop I've had it since Christmas 09 and wouldn't trade it for anything else

• collegemommy By  collegemommy
    02.04.10

my boyfriend bought me this today and he bought me the shark pet hand help vac that charges cant think of the exact name but, i used the steamer to clean my grandmas entire house , it works wonders, my aunt just left her house who was a msoker and it took out all the ciggeratte smoke from her furniture!!! now she is going to go buy one! it takes dirt of the walls! love it!!! The vac works awesome to!!! lets see after a week tho!

• extexgirl By  extexgirl
    02.01.10

Love my shark steam mop. Have lots of hardwood floors. Cleans very well. Would like more than 2 pads though and a longer cord.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    01.29.10

I love my Shark steam mop! I have been using it for 6-9mos and have had no issues at all. My husband used it the other day and said that if he realized how easy it was to use, he would have been helping more with the mopping. We have laminate floors on the entire lower level, so there is a lot of ground to cover. This is quicker than a regular mop, no down time waiting for the floor to dry, I don't have to worry about the floors coming clean (we were told no cleaning products should be used on laminate flooring, but with regular mop, plain water didn't really clean the floor well enough) and no nasty mop sitting in the closet. I would highly recommend it!

• Snookiebill By  Snookiebill
    11.18.09

I just THOUGHT my wood and ceramic floors were clean until I got a Shark! At first, it seemed hard to push the mop across the wood and the pads got dirty quickly. We noticed the second and third times we mopped that it glided over the wood easier. It took 3-4 times before it was virtually effortless. What we discovered was that we had residue built up on the floor even though we used name brand wood products. We also had worried about our Yorkie puppy licking the floor with other cleaners and getting poisoned (as we had read about). Now, we know our floor is REALLY CLEAN and with NO CHEMICALS!!!!! I know this is a long review, but I hope it helps someone make a choice to get this. (I have seen this refurbished at Big Lots for around $50) Extra handheld is trash! Opt for extra pads if have a choice!

• CarolinaBlue By  CarolinaBlue
    11.08.09

Thanks forn your reviews. I have heard good things about the way this cleaner gets wood and ceramic tiiles squeaky clean. I trust reviews here at Shespeaks over any paid infomercial actor. Now if I could just found a coupon for it. I would run out today and buy it.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.08.09

Love it! Works great! Just with certain floor textures you have to put a lil force into it! But that comes with the job! LoL..

• Rmsmith By  Rmsmith
    08.17.09

I purchased one of these at the local Lowes store for $24.99 and loved it. Thi s the stick mop not to be confused with the cannister (more expensive model). I have gotten this out and demonstrated it on my tile floors and hardwood floors. My grout is dark so previous posts referring to cleaning grout is not answered here. I like the idea of steam and sanitation. I have three pugs who are not careful around the water bowl and drag and drop from their bowl and chin constantly. What a great product. Everyone who does not currenlty own one in my family will be getting one this Christmas for sure.

• gigi1k By  gigi1k
    07.05.09

it works well on old fashioned linolium....but it forever to clean the grout on tile....not as good as it looks!