Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion | SheSpeaks

• ClaudiaG125 ClaudiaG125
    04.14.12

This is a fantastic little lotion. I have oily acne prone skin with a fair complexion so I am always pink! But not anymore! :D This tinted moisturizer is green but do not panic it is only to counteract the pink undertone in my skin. I have not had any issues due to this product with my acne and it has sunscreen! I have not worn sunscreen for years because they would make me break out terribly. If you have dry skin you may want to use another moisturizer as well. For my skin I just use this as a moisturizer but again, I have oily skin so it is rarely dry :P The nice thing too is that it reduces the visilble redness in your skin :) so now my skin is happy and healthy looking with out even having to cover up with make up!

• terriprg By  terriprg
    04.25.12

love this - really works great on redness. my skin look best

• ClaudiaG125 By  ClaudiaG125