Eucerin Original Healing Soothing Repair Creme | SheSpeaks

• serenab05 By  serenab05
    12.03.17

Surviving the test of time

There are entirely too many skin care products out on the market in my opinion and so many marketed for specific parts of the face, body and time of day. I am more interested in what is in the product than what it is marketed as. This product is simple and easy to figure out and can be used for a number of things. I also think it is a product that has survived the test of time, it says a lot about the quality!

• serenab05 By  serenab05
    12.03.17

Surviving the test of time

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980

Eucerin Healing Cream

Eucerin gets your skin back to a healthy manageable state. Adding moisture to every inch it looks and feels great.

• cindybe By  cindybe
    10.11.17

It hydrates the skin enough and does not produce the sticky sensation. It is good brand and good quality.

• bethbd1 By  bethbd1

Doctor Recommended for a Reason

This is one brand that is recommended by my dermatologist. My family is blessed with good skin, but heat dries us out in the winter. I keep it on hand.

• texashoney By  texashoney

Works, but messy

This product worked, but I couldn't touch anything after I applied it. I usually put it on my legs and feet just before bed.

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

Great for eczema

I have eczema so this product really helps with out breaks and I love this brand

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

eucerin original cream

I loved this cream really applied me every night just before sleep and dawn with the face super soft .. and its smell nothing annoying of true love

• Mtoole By  Mtoole
    05.03.17

This lotion is great for really dry skin. It do have an oily feel but if you apply it at night all is well.

• Amberangel By  Amberangel
    05.03.17

Just not for me.

It is only my opinion of my experience with this product but I just found that it absorbed way to slow. It felt a bit greasy for me even though it has no greasy ingredient. I ended up takig this back as I would not give it to someone because they would probably think the same thing and not appreciate that. I love trying out different products for the skin as I have Lupus which makes me extra sensitive to many products . I will not mention my all time go to, but hey what works for one may not work for another.