Eucerin Intensive Repair very dry skin lotion | SheSpeaks

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    06.09.18

Great product

Works great for repairing my dry skin, especially on my heels.

• Nounou By  Nounou
    12.17.17

Great product

It works great, I use this lotion for dry skin on my hands and body

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.01.15

Love this cream for winter time when skin get really dry. This is a really thick cream when applied you have to wait a bit so skin adsorbs it. I would only recommend if your skin is really really dry (perfect for feet, ankles and elbows).

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.13.15

I use this on my feet and it keeps them baby smooth all year long!

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

I have very dry skin and most lotions to me are too watery. This lotion is thick, gives your skin a nice glow and it lasts. I like greasy lotion, some people may not. If you don't like thick and greasy products this might not work for you.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

Not what I expected, kinda greasy. I got this as a free sample and it left me feeling greasy and not refreshed. My hands felt dirty afterwards and I did not get the satisfying feeling of hydration I like to feel from lotion

• kikibeauty By  kikibeauty
    09.25.14

Very hydrating and make my skin feeling very smooth and soft. Recommend using this in winter especially!

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

I have dry sensitive skin and when using this my skin gets irritated in places such as face, and arms. I now use it on my legs only and its a decent lotion.

• Boyscrangl By  Boyscrangl
    09.30.13

I use this lotion for dry skin on my hands and other trouble areas, as well as to keep my tattooed area moisturized (during and after healing times). It works great, especially now that I wash my hands often at my new job and my hands dry out easily. I like that there is a scent free option.

• beauty4free2u By  beauty4free2u
    07.27.13

I do not like the smell of this product cause it smells like medication. I understand that maybe people with very sensitive skin have to use a product like Eucerin- but I still prefer Neutrogena over Eucerin. The lotion penetrates the skin deeply and dries quickly which is really nice. I do think this lotion really can improve your skin if you tend to have super dry skin.