Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

I've been trying different face moisturizers in my search for more natural products and thought this would be fabulous. It's recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, is SPF 30, fragrance-free. It goes on light and easily and a little goes a long way. Unfortunately, the sun blocking ingredients leave a sort of chalky feel on dry down, and that is that sort of sun block scent. And after a few days of using this I started to notice very subtle drying and flaking of my skin (combination/oily skin). Bummer!

• kitten08 By  kitten08
    04.19.12

I had used this when I was younger and thought it was just ok. Recently I wanted a non-expensive SPF face lotion and tried this and am so disappointed. I should have looked here on SheSpeaks for the reviews. Now I have to get a new one. Maybe I will try it as a body sunscreen or just throw it away. I am not sure but I will definitely never buy it again.

• debsmad By  debsmad