Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme Review | SheSpeaks

• SandraMM By  SandraMM
    02.26.21

Great for dry, flaky skin

I have very dry skin due to diabetes, aging and RNY weight loss surgery. Eucerin calming creme moisturizes my skin instantly and helps prevent drying and cracking skin. I use it especially on my arms and feet.

• Jessme By  Jessme
    02.12.21

Great product

I love using Eucerein cream. It is great in the winter to keep skin moisturized and soft. I love that it's safe for sensitive skin and affordable. This has been a favorite of mine for years. I have used it on my children and also my clients at work.

• babees2619 By  babees2619
    02.08.21

Moisturizer

I think this is a good moisturizer. I use this cream before bed on hands and face there is no overwhelming of a smell which is nice. I do feel hydrated after using.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.08.20

Eucerin makes great products and the Dry Skin Therapy Calming Creme is no different. It is really helpful for my dry skin.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    06.05.20

Bye dry skin

Great moisturizing cream! My son gets extremely dry skin during our harsh winters so doctor recommended Eucerin. Leaves your skin soft and moisturized.

• WhitneyFaith By  WhitneyFaith
    06.20.16

Relief for my young son smiles

My youngest son is 7 years old and has Execma. This worked very well to give relief & moisture back & bring his beautiful smile. The only thing to improve would to make it absorb & last a little longer

• Melodyb01 By  Melodyb01
    08.11.15

As a sufferer with itchy skin I can say that this cream provides relief from itchy skin. This cream is so creamy that my skin was so moisturized. I definitely recommend this cream.

• Daminx4 By  Daminx4
    10.31.14

I really liked this product it didnt may my skin feel over nourished or under nourished. I loved the fact the scent was very faint and how it made my skin feel. It took the itch away instantly from dry skin.

• Thatchickp By  Thatchickp
    02.26.14

This is the best stuff I had to order myself a sample and I still have it it's so thick it lasts a long time even after you wash your hands

• cfluker6 By  cfluker6
    11.19.13

Absolutely LOVE Eucerin calming cream! Great moisturizer! I have really dry skin, especially in the fall/winter seasons, and Eucerin Calming Cream moisturizes my skin perfectly without the extra greasy feel and the buildup that comes with some other products. Eucerin Calming Cream is good on legs, arms, elbows, knees, feet, and hands. I use it all over and I have never been disappointed. You can apply this cream in the mornings and the moisture and smoothness lasts all day long! I love this product!

• trwinans By  trwinans
    11.19.13

Just bought this the other day and im addicted to it. It doesnt leave me oily like other lotions.

• BusyKat By  BusyKat
    11.10.13

I love this cream I used it on my daughter she has such bad dry flaky skin. With constant used her skin is more softer this cream is very moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way.

• nakedeye89 By  nakedeye89
    11.08.13

works great on my psoriasis patches!!

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.05.13

I got a sample of this sent in the mail and it worked great on my dry skin. I had to go out and buy the full bottle

• onenac By  onenac