Estroven Maximum Strength Energy | SheSpeaks

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    04.21.18

Very helpful!

This definitely helps keep my hotflashes down. I still get some, but the amount per day has been greatly reduced after taking this for a month or so. Feel so much better and I actually can sleep again.

• Annekelle By  Annekelle
    02.24.18

The Natural Way back to Normalcy

I am currently taking this medication and I stand behind it completely. It has decreased my hot flashes which I thought was impossible. I noticed changes within two weeks from my first dose, although everyone is different, so give it some time if you are in search of a natural hormone replacement.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

I had a hysterectomy a few years ago. I tried using a hormone replacement patch but couldn't quite get my body back to being happy and feeling normal. My doctor told me to try Estroven. I tried different formulas and this one worked best for me. It takes a few months before you really start getting the benefits. Once I had been using it about 2 months, I noticed a huge difference overall! I felt more energetic, my hot flashes for the most part were gone and I no longer had night sweats. I love this product! I stopped using the prescription patch and now just take this and I feel better than I have in years!