Estee Lauder Verite Light Lotion Cleanser Review | SheSpeaks

• Cgottus By  Cgottus
    06.01.16

Gentle Formula

Received this item as a sample and had to run out and buy more. I use it as a makeup remover before I actually cleanse my face. It easily removes all of my makeup, including lipstick and eye makeup. I love thanks is so gentle and moisturizing....and it smells great too!

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

This cleanser has a smooth texture and is just great. It smells incredible as well and is a great gift for Estee Lauder enthusiasts. Personally, I don't think it is the BEST cleanser I've ever tried... a micellar water can work just as well for removing makeup and costs way less.

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.20.15

This is a great soft, yet cleansing wash that helps gently wash all my makeup off! Great for my sensitive skin!

• reallycold By  reallycold
    01.19.11

All Estee Lauder products that I have used are wonderful! Although I have not tried this one, I have used their make-up, fragrances, and lotions

• igracia08 By  igracia08
    01.19.11

I about this product about months ago. i only used it once because i didnt feel my face mosturizes like i would of hoped for. so i gave it to my mom. i stick to my clinique products. but i do love there make up that u have. It has worked for my mom she loves it

• ladygaga34 By  ladygaga34
    01.07.11

I have Estee Lauder perfume and smells GREAT! I love it. I have not tried this product.

• gr8belief By  gr8belief
    01.07.11

This is a very gentle cleanser. Most Estee products are so nice on my skin when I match skin type to product type. The Verite line doesn't get much advertizing, but good salespeople will recognize your need for it if they really look at your skin.

• breezy123 By  breezy123
    01.06.11

Love this fragrance I haven't used it in years! I just have not thought about it. Its not put out there like some other fragrances are.

• Moonbeam829 By  Moonbeam829
    07.07.09

Verite light lotion cleanser is wonderful. It is gentle, smooth, and fragrance free. Massage it on and then rinse or gently wipe it off! I love it with and without water! It is an important product to me, as I have severe allergies and still a bit of acne in my 40's. I have been using Verite light lotion cleanser for nearly 10 years now and am happy with it now as I first was.