Estee Lauder Verite Light Lotion Cleanser | SheSpeaks

• Cgottus By  Cgottus
    06.01.16

Gentle Formula

Received this item as a sample and had to run out and buy more. I use it as a makeup remover before I actually cleanse my face. It easily removes all of my makeup, including lipstick and eye makeup. I love thanks is so gentle and moisturizing....and it smells great too!

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

This cleanser has a smooth texture and is just great. It smells incredible as well and is a great gift for Estee Lauder enthusiasts. Personally, I don't think it is the BEST cleanser I've ever tried... a micellar water can work just as well for removing makeup and costs way less.

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.20.15

This is a great soft, yet cleansing wash that helps gently wash all my makeup off! Great for my sensitive skin!

• reallycold By  reallycold
    01.19.11

All Estee Lauder products that I have used are wonderful! Although I have not tried this one, I have used their make-up, fragrances, and lotions

• igracia08 By  igracia08
    01.19.11

I about this product about months ago. i only used it once because i didnt feel my face mosturizes like i would of hoped for. so i gave it to my mom. i stick to my clinique products. but i do love there make up that u have. It has worked for my mom she loves it

• ladygaga34 By  ladygaga34
    01.07.11

I have Estee Lauder perfume and smells GREAT! I love it. I have not tried this product.

• gr8belief By  gr8belief
    01.07.11

This is a very gentle cleanser. Most Estee products are so nice on my skin when I match skin type to product type. The Verite line doesn't get much advertizing, but good salespeople will recognize your need for it if they really look at your skin.

• breezy123 By  breezy123
    01.06.11

Love this fragrance I haven't used it in years! I just have not thought about it. Its not put out there like some other fragrances are.

• msmommy2 By  msmommy2
    07.09.09

I have Estee Lauder perfume Pleasures and smells GREAT! I love it. I have not tried this product, but I bet it is good also.

• CJMOMMY By  CJMOMMY
    07.08.09

I have not used this product but have used other products in the Estee Lauder brand and also use the sister brand Clinique daily. I also enjoy Happy Clinique. Estee Lauder scents to me are sometimes heavy on the floral side. Pleasures is okay and so is something called youthdew this scent was not too heavy. I like the idea of having a waterless cleanser, I think it would be useful after a workout or just to freshen up a bit.