Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita Mineral Loose Powder Makeup | SheSpeaks

• MakeupAddict510 By  MakeupAddict510
    06.12.09

This powder is amazing, it's still mineral loose powder but it has the coverage of a pressed powder. And it looks good if you layer the liquid and powder together.

• Lenoula By  Lenoula
    05.29.09

I found the same results from Bare Minerals and Sheer cover... not impressed with the price.

• ivolha5 By  ivolha5
    03.12.09

I have tried it in shade #3 which was perfect form me . It is so easy to apply it. And it didn't set in the fine lines under my eyes. The best one so far !

• topper55 By  topper55
    03.06.09

hummm id like to try this.

• greeneyes1958 By  greeneyes1958
    03.06.09

this is wonderful I love this natural look. I am 50 and have age spots from the sun, it cover all of it . I love it thank you. I feel great wearing this .

• plumppers By  plumppers
    03.05.09

ive been meaning to try this--but dont know if i want to steer away from my always faithful jane iredale mineral makeup! maybe ill give in next time a promo for this comes around!

• lorialcorn2006 By  lorialcorn2006
    03.05.09

I just got in my Estee Lauder Nutritious mineral makeup powder a few days ago. I think this is the very best mineral makeup on the market today . I have tried many many mineral makeups and they all were either to dark or made me look older . I thought I would try the Estee Lauder one with the last promo they had. This product is the best. first it covers very even and easy, its less messy than others I have used, and its true to color.The brush they give you with it makes applying a dream - I got the intensity 1 because I'm very fair. its perfect!. I also received a sample of the intensity 3 which I found to dark for me so I'm using it as a blush. I really just want to tell everyone I know how fantastic this product is and how lovely your skin will look both when its on or off your face. it just makes my skin look so happy day or night . If you decide to buy it I would recommend you buy a shade a bit lighter than normal unless you are looking for a more bronz look. this stuff is loaded with good for your skin ingredances like pomegranet . its not any more expencive than most mineral makeups at 33.50 and with estee lauder always haveing promos you get lots of freebies with your order . for those of you who read my blog you know I post the deals I find so check it out every once in a while the last promo was the best in a long time and I got over 100.00 worth of free products when I bought this powder.I listed in my blg what I got . this promo is over now but Im sure another one will be by soon . thanks for reading my post