Essie No Chips Ahead | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.18.14

Works great as a base coat to help you nail polish last longer. I did find that my nail polish did not last longer then other base coats but it lasted better then without a base coat. I did have problems with the base coat, nail polish and top coat peeling all at once completely off my nail.

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

I always use this after I paint my nails to give it a glossy look

• roro2000 By  roro2000
    01.07.16

I think this essie no ship really works . I have healthy nails thanks to it and I love using it by itself

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

essie is my go to, and I love this. Really works great to keep chipping from happening, but if you are super active with your hands, it is inevitable.

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

• JuneEv By  JuneEv
    10.04.15

This is a classic topcoat. I've found that using this combined with other Essie colors usually lasts me 7 days. That's pretty amazing considering that I do a ton of cleaning and upkeep around our house. It does take a while to dry but is worth the time.

• mdclark96 By  mdclark96
    08.28.15

I think this product does a great job at helping your manicures last maybe a day or two longer than normal. I do think that this product may cause a little dryness to my cuticle area but I make sure that I use lotion throughout the day. Overall, I would recommend this product if you want your mani to last a day or two longer. It's good but don't expect miracles.

• Lacielynne By  Lacielynne
    06.22.15

This product worked perfectly for me and my lifestyle. I used it as a base coat and a top coat and my nail polished lasted for a week or so.

• embracespectrum By  embracespectrum
    01.18.15

This product does a pretty good job keeping the chips at bay if you keep a fresh coat on. It works as advertised, so I'd say it's a good product!

• katfos By  katfos