Essie Nail Polish Sexy Divide | SheSpeaks

• MsDavis By  MsDavis
    08.07.13

Essie nail polishes are awesome. I have this color Sexy Divide and I like this color ....but I love this color when I get so many complements on it. As most Essie polishes (I say most because I have 7 and have only got a different results with 1 of the shades of Essie brand polish that I have) this one applies great and lasts around 4-5 days without starting to chip.

• mwritesabout By  mwritesabout
    07.23.13

The color is stunning, and it applies opaque in two coats. It's not the longest lasting formula on my nails, which is the only reason I took off a star.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    11.03.11

Essie is a great polish, its right up there with opi! I wasn't always a fan though , i used to think it was way too thin and not true to the color even after 3 coats! But the have deff improved, great coverage, no chipping, long wearing and true to the color with lots of different colors! Also it is in stores so it is more available!

• cassgail By  cassgail
    10.26.11

Love this color and all the Essie nail polishes. They go one so smoothly and evenly and dry pretty quickly.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    01.19.11

Essie has some really great colors!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    11.17.09

This polish last long too.

• TripleThreatMom By  TripleThreatMom
    11.16.09

Essie nail polish called Sexy Divide is an amazing color. I got four compliments today on my manicure. It's a dark purple eggplant color - definitely not for everyone, but for those that are willing to venture, you definitely get noticed. I suggest having your nails cut on the shorter side if you use this color because you don't want it to be "vampy".