Essie Good as Gold Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

This gold Essie polish screams my name!!! This would make a lovely wedding color whether for the bride or her bridesmaids.

• kharris2007 By  kharris2007
    02.15.16

I love the ESSIE Nail Polish in GOLD. I didn't buy it when I first tried it. I actually was at a friends house and used hers and I loved how it looked. I am constantly trying out new brands and colors and ESSIE never disappoints me.

• XiomaraC By  XiomaraC
    07.29.15

Definitely love the Essie products and this was one of them. It didn't let me down and I definitely recommend it!

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    06.25.15

Ordered this online from a nail Salam, it worked great, the product is fantastic

• katiheartsmakeup By  katiheartsmakeup
    12.01.13

This stuff is amazing! It's so difficult to find a metallic nail polish that you don't need what seems like 15 coats for it to finally come out opaque. This bad boy does the trick, giving you the perfect opaque gold with only one coat.