Essie Go Overboard | SheSpeaks

• Valhubbert By  Valhubbert
    10.24.17

Love Essie colors and how well they apply. I just wish they would come out with a quick dry

• hey_lee By  hey_lee
    10.23.17

Nail Polish

I really like Essie's nail polish. I don't know about the brand themselves but they make a good product! The nail polish stays on a long time without chipping and the color stays strong. There is a lot in the bottle and has a nice little brush. It is a bit on the pricey side but you pay for quality.

• goldi111 By  goldi111
    09.11.15

I adore Essie nail polish! The best things about it is the variety of shades and the way it goes on! It has a very smooth application without those ugly brush stroke lines!

• sandrabrise By  sandrabrise
    07.02.15

Just bought this today and I never thought that I would give a teal color a try but I am really impressed! I love Essie polish. The quality and dry time are excellent as is the wear. Beautiful color and I am happy that I got it.

• greenbean1220 By  greenbean1220
    10.10.14

Huge fan of Essie. I was hesitant at falling in love with an $8 bottle of nail polish but this stuff never disappoints. Great selection of color and lasts! I don't even have a top coat on and my nails still look good 4 days later. And I'm not joking when I say I do not have a dish washer. Spend the extra money and go for quality.

• lisawku2014 By  lisawku2014
    10.08.14

I love the Essie brand nail polish. It goes on smooth and stays on great.

• kittypickles2 By  kittypickles2
    11.30.13

Gorgeous color. It's just the right shade for all seasons. The formula is wonderful and is opaque with two shades.

• samsmilesalot By  samsmilesalot
    11.20.13

This is a great color for the fall. It's not too dark and not too light. Just perfect! You'll only need one coat. :)

• Rsadek By  Rsadek
    07.05.13

Got this a few days ago and I love it, the color is perfect.

• Suziix3 By  Suziix3