Equate Antibacterial Moisturizing Body Wash Review | SheSpeaks

• Anjela By  Anjela
    07.09.16

Great body wash!Nice bang for your buck.Leaves skin smelling fresh and moist.

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    07.09.16

Worth the purchase price

I regularly use the Equate brand of products and find them to rival the national brands for a fraction of the price, this is no exception works great for my whole family

• GMulholland By  GMulholland
    07.06.16

Terrific Body Wash

I am a huge fan of Equates products because they offer a great value over popular name brands.The Equate Body wash works wonders and I feel it cleans and preforms better than the leading name brand. It is perfect even for my husband and daughter's sensitive skin. It doesn't leave a residue behind or require a large amount to get clean. I have found my new favorite body wash.

• trendjunki By  trendjunki
    12.06.12

The price is right. I have used this on and off for years. My only complaint is I wish it was a liitle better scent.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    12.01.12

i LOVE this body wash.. its a knock off of Dove's body wash. I hate to say it..but i think it works better and has the RIGHT amount of moisture. it seems like Dove over does it a bit and you leave the shower feeling "creamy" and slick.. just like the body wash

• TaylorTea By  TaylorTea
    11.20.12

Absolutely love this body wash! Wonderful for winter when my skin gets all dried out. It's just as good as Dove but a couple of dollars less.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

For the price, this stuff is surprisingly good. Store brands often tend to be frowned upon but if you give them a chance you'll often be surprised . . . and save a lot of money. This lathers great, rinses clean, and has left me feeling more moisturized than some pricier brands. Great product if you're on a budget, and even if you're not!

• nursejulz By  nursejulz
    12.09.11

Works great! Walmart has amazing brands that are just the same as the name brands, no sense wasting money on the name brands if its exactly the same thing in a cheaper money saving version.

• sandy565 By  sandy565
    12.18.10

I like this product! Smells great, very fresh scent, and a wonderful price! Can't beat it!!

• ashetec By  ashetec
    08.23.10

I really like this product. I think it is high quality for being a store brand. I wish Walmart offered coupons for Equate brand products

• teddybear153012000 By  teddybear153012000
    10.10.09

i love walmart

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    10.08.09

I love this body wash! The scent smells great! I believe it's called Island Spring. It's the Wal-Mart version of Dial's body wash. It's great for sensitive skin of all ages! I have tried many others and always go back to this one! It doesn't aggravate me or my children's skin. Doesn't leave a residue on your skin or dry you out. Love it!