Enfamil Nutramigen with Enflora LGG | SheSpeaks

• AGrayGirl By  AGrayGirl
    02.09.18

Picky Eater this was all that would work!

I wanted to breast feed exclusively but with my babies dietary restrictions and being premature we have to supplement. We tried several lactose free formulas before settling on Nutramigen. It was the only formula that my LO wouldn't spit back up immediately as she has digestive issues on top of the dietary restrictions. I would suggest this to anyone who has a lactose intolerant baby before anything else. Insurance covers some of it for us as well, but even if it didn't a happy comfortable baby would be worth the difference in cost between this and other brands.

• surfmomma By  surfmomma
    12.13.17

Live changer!

This formula has changed our lives. We went from having a little one writhing in pain from formula intolerance to now having the happiest baby on the block. She drinks this with no problems and has barely any gas pain symptoms to speak of. I don't mind the smell so much. Other reviewers often complain about this but it's better than formulas we have tried in the past.

• Paysshy By  Paysshy
    08.02.17

Great formula

My baby wasn't able to nurse for being tongue tied and lip tied. He couldn't take any formula we tried, he throw up everything he took in. He lost so much weight in first month and half he was born. His doctor gave us samples of this formula and he kept it down. He's been on ever since. We have no problems with spit up and he is right where he should be on weight and everything

• justy77 By  justy77
    12.04.16

Lifesaver

This formula saved my babies tummy and my sanity . It costs a lot more though.

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    07.12.16

Perfect for my daughter with a dairy protein allergy

My daughter was put in Nutrimigin when she was born. She had a dairy protein allergy which made her absolutely miserable on regular formula and she was not able to put on weight properly. When we made the switch to Nutrimigin she started gaining weight and became a much happier baby within a week of the switch. The biggest down side to this formula is the price. We had to change a lot of our diet habits to ensure we could afford this formula my daughter needed so greatly.

• tasha46126 By  tasha46126
    05.22.16

my son was on this formula when he was a baby for being lactose intolerant. it helped him at around a year old to drink milk and has much less spit up than he had before this formula

• sheral324 By  sheral324
    03.26.16

this has got to be one of the worst formulas i ever let my son have he threw up half of what ever we gave him he was loosing weight and even had to stay at the hospital for 2 days never again thats a promise i think this is may not have been what his body needed at the time but after all the scares of loosing him i could never use this brand again!!

• KatieWit By  KatieWit
    02.17.16

My son had colic and really bad acid reflux as a baby. This formula really helped to reduce the amount of spitting up that he would do.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

After numerous failed attempts of different soy based formulas for our little one, we found our saving grace in Nutramigen. It is for babies who unfortunately have cow milk allergies. The product worked great with our son the formula has all the nutrition and thanks to the probiotic LGG it helps support digestive health and is a fast management for colic. I would of gave it five stars but the only down fall is that it smells disgusting but as many mommy's know soy based formulas are not the most pleasant.