Enfamil Nutramigen with Enflora LGG | SheSpeaks

• Annakay1810 By  Annakay1810
    07.19.19

AMAZING!

My daughter was born prematurely and had everything imaginable wrong. I nursed 100% exclusively until about 10 weeks. Then we had to supplement with this and mix it in her bottle of breastmilk. Huge game changer!!! She turned 3 in June, and we just stopped using this!!

• Jennyrae089 By  Jennyrae089
    06.30.19

Amazing formula

My daughter has a milk protein allergy and soy formula gave her severe constipation so we were told about nutramigen and it worked so well for us! It?s a little pricey but the benefits out weighed the con. My daughter became more regular with her bowel movements, less spitting up, and just overall happier because she was no longer uncomfortable.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Expensive Formula

This formula saved my baby! Helped keep steady weight gain and reduce spit up.

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Definitely for lactose intolerant babies!

Love this product! My youngest daughter had a very hard transition from breast milk to formula and gentle ease was not doing the trick. As we came to find out, she was lactose intolerant and our doctor put her on this magical formula! Yes it is a bit pricier, but totally worth it! She went from vomiting and severe constipation, to having regular bowel movements and no more vomitting! This formula worked for her until she transitioned to lactose free milk, and It worked wonders! Highly recommend this formula expecially for lactose intolerant babies!

• AGrayGirl By  AGrayGirl
    02.09.18

Picky Eater this was all that would work!

I wanted to breast feed exclusively but with my babies dietary restrictions and being premature we have to supplement. We tried several lactose free formulas before settling on Nutramigen. It was the only formula that my LO wouldn't spit back up immediately as she has digestive issues on top of the dietary restrictions. I would suggest this to anyone who has a lactose intolerant baby before anything else. Insurance covers some of it for us as well, but even if it didn't a happy comfortable baby would be worth the difference in cost between this and other brands.

• surfmomma By  surfmomma
    12.13.17

Live changer!

This formula has changed our lives. We went from having a little one writhing in pain from formula intolerance to now having the happiest baby on the block. She drinks this with no problems and has barely any gas pain symptoms to speak of. I don't mind the smell so much. Other reviewers often complain about this but it's better than formulas we have tried in the past.

• Paysshy By  Paysshy
    08.02.17

Great formula

My baby wasn't able to nurse for being tongue tied and lip tied. He couldn't take any formula we tried, he throw up everything he took in. He lost so much weight in first month and half he was born. His doctor gave us samples of this formula and he kept it down. He's been on ever since. We have no problems with spit up and he is right where he should be on weight and everything

• justy77 By  justy77
    12.04.16

Lifesaver

This formula saved my babies tummy and my sanity . It costs a lot more though.

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    07.12.16

Perfect for my daughter with a dairy protein allergy

My daughter was put in Nutrimigin when she was born. She had a dairy protein allergy which made her absolutely miserable on regular formula and she was not able to put on weight properly. When we made the switch to Nutrimigin she started gaining weight and became a much happier baby within a week of the switch. The biggest down side to this formula is the price. We had to change a lot of our diet habits to ensure we could afford this formula my daughter needed so greatly.

• tasha46126 By  tasha46126
    05.22.16

my son was on this formula when he was a baby for being lactose intolerant. it helped him at around a year old to drink milk and has much less spit up than he had before this formula