Enfamil Gentlease Infant formula powder | SheSpeaks

• nmarcotte2 By  nmarcotte2
    09.27.18

Good product

My daughter had a sensitive stomach as a baby this formula did help a lot!!

• Skuzzler By  Skuzzler
    09.26.18

Tried it but too bitter tasting

My LO didn't like the taste, I ended up tasting it and it's super bitter. She was super fussy with it as well. We switched over to the green Enfamil Reguline.

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

After trying several formulas for my son the Gentleease was the only one that did not bother my sons tummy. I highly recommend trying if your little one suffers with any type of tummy issues.

• Kaitlynkahl081518 By  Kaitlynkahl081518
    09.12.18

This is the only formula my son will eat! Only formula that does not upset his tummy or gives him gas!

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

Baby loves it

My baby loves this, and it does not cause gas, or upset his tummy. He drinks this well and I am very pleased with it.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Great

Love Enfamil. My baby girl likes it. No issues with gas or fussiness and it?s gentle on baby?s stomach

• Ashymorr123 By  Ashymorr123
    02.08.18

I recommend this

My son uses this! It's great for sensitive bellies! Highly recommend!

• Sharnai95 By  Sharnai95
    11.26.17

Recommend

My baby loved this Milk it?s good for gas, and fussy baby. And it Digest on her tummy .

• Amandafaye44 By  Amandafaye44
    10.25.17

Gentlease

This formula works great for my littles. I like that it's easily dissolved and almost all stores carry it.

• MamaBear2016 By  MamaBear2016
    08.28.17

Can't get enough

Really loved Enfamil! It is really great for travel because it kept my son quiet on long car rides, he couldn't get enough of it. It helped when he got gassy and needed burping and especially when he was at his most fussiest. After drinking one bottle of this at night he was out like a light and slept 4 hours and had no complaints with him the rest of the night giving me a much needed rest. One added bonus: they have cute owls!