Enfamil Gentlease Infant formula powder | SheSpeaks

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

Baby loves it

My baby loves this, and it does not cause gas, or upset his tummy. He drinks this well and I am very pleased with it.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Great

Love Enfamil. My baby girl likes it. No issues with gas or fussiness and it?s gentle on baby?s stomach

• Ashymorr123 By  Ashymorr123
    02.08.18

I recommend this

My son uses this! It's great for sensitive bellies! Highly recommend!

• Sharnai95 By  Sharnai95
    11.26.17

Recommend

My baby loved this Milk it?s good for gas, and fussy baby. And it Digest on her tummy .

• Amandafaye44 By  Amandafaye44
    10.25.17

Gentlease

This formula works great for my littles. I like that it's easily dissolved and almost all stores carry it.

• MamaBear2016 By  MamaBear2016
    08.28.17

Can't get enough

Really loved Enfamil! It is really great for travel because it kept my son quiet on long car rides, he couldn't get enough of it. It helped when he got gassy and needed burping and especially when he was at his most fussiest. After drinking one bottle of this at night he was out like a light and slept 4 hours and had no complaints with him the rest of the night giving me a much needed rest. One added bonus: they have cute owls!

• JHANNULA12 By  JHANNULA12
    08.01.17

I love Enfamil I started off breastfeeding my little one but with my hetic work schedule and working 12 hour shifts I wasn't able to supply enough milk to my daughter. I had many different samples of formula from the hospital and doctors office that I was able to introduce my daughter to. The Enfamil ended up being the best choice for us it was easy for us to transition her to Enfamil because it didn't give her tummy trouble and she didn't mind the taste at all. I like Enfamil because its easy for his to digest.

• auntieofone By  auntieofone
    06.07.17

AWESOME

Great formula only kind my niece can use without spitting up!!

• momma4917 By  momma4917
    05.28.17

Works great for fortifying my breastmilk for my LO. He's had trouble gaining weight and at 6 weeks, still below birth weight, this works great at getting him the calories he needs!

• quickchangeus By  quickchangeus
    04.29.17

great product. would highly recommend for use. very simple to use and very easy. grandson would only take this. didn't like other formulas