Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula Powder

Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula Powder

4.4
              Rated #18 in Feeding
39 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

Good formula Great product with an easy to make method that doesn't clump. And my daughter liked it!

I gave him this milk to me, he drinks his first months of life and the truth is I did not like it since my baby stopped vomiting

Best formula for comfort Comforts babies stomach no problems at all works very well!!

GREAT PRODUCT!!! VERY gentle on sensitive tummys. Love this product!

This formula is easy on my baby's tummy and really soothes her

Such a gentle formula Highly recommend My daughters both suffer from sensitive tummies. This formula works wonders when it comes to being gentle on the stomach and smoothing down the gas pains in comparison to other brands. They were on this formula until they were 1 and thrived.

Lifesaver for fussy baby Both my babies hated formula. This newest baby is half breastfed and have formula and when he cant have my milk this is the only formula that doesn't tear his tummy up. Its a lifesaver for this under supplier.

Gas Reliever This formula is expensive, which is a downfall. My little ones love it. Helps with gas for sure

Great for Gassy babies! Enfamil Gentle Ease was a great switch over for my oldest daughter when transferring from breast milk to formula. She struggled with gas and this formula was the right choice. It helped sooth her stomach and helped pass gas and bowel movements. Also made her gain the weight needed! Would highly recommend this product!

Holy grail Holy grail of baby formula! I gave this to my daughter when she was fussy and has bad gas the SAME day she was better and happy as a clam . I highly recommend this to moms with babies that have bad gas or tummy discomfort

Perfect for babies with gas issues. Easy to use and store.

Good product My daughter had a sensitive stomach as a baby this formula did help a lot!!

Tried it but too bitter tasting My LO didn't like the taste, I ended up tasting it and it's super bitter. She was super fussy with it as well. We switched over to the green Enfamil Reguline.

After trying several formulas for my son the Gentleease was the only one that did not bother my sons tummy. I highly recommend trying if your little one suffers with any type of tummy issues.