Enfamil Gentlease Infant formula powder | SheSpeaks

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

Gas Reliever

This formula is expensive, which is a downfall. My little ones love it. Helps with gas for sure

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Great for Gassy babies!

Enfamil Gentle Ease was a great switch over for my oldest daughter when transferring from breast milk to formula. She struggled with gas and this formula was the right choice. It helped sooth her stomach and helped pass gas and bowel movements. Also made her gain the weight needed! Would highly recommend this product!

• cassandrametz96 By  cassandrametz96
    03.21.19

Holy grail

Holy grail of baby formula! I gave this to my daughter when she was fussy and has bad gas the SAME day she was better and happy as a clam . I highly recommend this to moms with babies that have bad gas or tummy discomfort

• novisa08 By  novisa08
    03.13.19

Perfect for babies with gas issues. Easy to use and store.

• nmarcotte2 By  nmarcotte2
    09.27.18

Good product

My daughter had a sensitive stomach as a baby this formula did help a lot!!

• Skuzzler By  Skuzzler
    09.26.18

Tried it but too bitter tasting

My LO didn't like the taste, I ended up tasting it and it's super bitter. She was super fussy with it as well. We switched over to the green Enfamil Reguline.

• jlazarus By  jlazarus
    09.24.18

After trying several formulas for my son the Gentleease was the only one that did not bother my sons tummy. I highly recommend trying if your little one suffers with any type of tummy issues.

• Kaitlynkahl081518 By  Kaitlynkahl081518
    09.12.18

This is the only formula my son will eat! Only formula that does not upset his tummy or gives him gas!

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    04.25.18

Baby loves it

My baby loves this, and it does not cause gas, or upset his tummy. He drinks this well and I am very pleased with it.

• Joselyn_0513 By  Joselyn_0513
    04.20.18

Great

Love Enfamil. My baby girl likes it. No issues with gas or fussiness and it?s gentle on baby?s stomach