Enfamil Enfamil A R | SheSpeaks

• rachspeaks By  rachspeaks
    10.17.18

Love and recommend!

Relied heavily on this product! Thank you Enfamil for creating this. My daughter was unable to use any other product. Even other brands that had the similar type thickener. She lost weight and had spit ups and difficulty swallowing regular formula and breast milk. This formula saved my life and my daughter!

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

Worked great for both of my daughters reflux! They still spit up some but they became ?happy spitters? which is all you can ask for with reflux! Did not constipate them and the fact that I didn?t have to measure out rice and add it to any formula was great!

• jillyb0917 By  jillyb0917
    01.26.17

Needed this !

We switched my son to this after an unsuccessful journey with breastfeeding and the purple can regular formula. Once on the AR he stopped spitting up as much and looked much more comfortable.

• Xmorganx2003 By  Xmorganx2003
    04.03.16

We switched my daughter to this formula when she would spit up what seemed like half her food. This formula drastically reduced her spit up amount and she started to pack on the weight. It is a lot more thick from the added rice so be careful shaking in the bottle, it tends to get caught in the nipple.