Enfamil Enfamil A R | SheSpeaks

• jmahaffey1021 By  jmahaffey1021
    10.28.19

loved this

Best formula. My son spit up a lot and still does occasionally but this product and formula helped reduce him actively spitting up after every bottle. I am thankful that is was affordable and worked for our family.

• Erikam320 By  Erikam320
    04.21.19

Enfamil is very good formula my baby loves enfamil ❤💙

• monteque By  monteque
    12.12.18

Tasty for baby

I used this product with my kids and grandkids. I prefer this over other brands. It does not take to much shaking to dissolve the powder. It has improved with not staining the clothes compared to 20 years ago! Baby did not get stomach upsets or spit ups as some of the other brands I have used.

• rachspeaks By  rachspeaks
    10.17.18

Love and recommend!

Relied heavily on this product! Thank you Enfamil for creating this. My daughter was unable to use any other product. Even other brands that had the similar type thickener. She lost weight and had spit ups and difficulty swallowing regular formula and breast milk. This formula saved my life and my daughter!

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

Worked great for both of my daughters reflux! They still spit up some but they became ?happy spitters? which is all you can ask for with reflux! Did not constipate them and the fact that I didn?t have to measure out rice and add it to any formula was great!

• jillyb0917 By  jillyb0917
    01.26.17

Needed this !

We switched my son to this after an unsuccessful journey with breastfeeding and the purple can regular formula. Once on the AR he stopped spitting up as much and looked much more comfortable.

• Xmorganx2003 By  Xmorganx2003
    04.03.16

We switched my daughter to this formula when she would spit up what seemed like half her food. This formula drastically reduced her spit up amount and she started to pack on the weight. It is a lot more thick from the added rice so be careful shaking in the bottle, it tends to get caught in the nipple.