Enfamil Enfagrow | SheSpeaks

• kam180 By  kam180
    07.21.15

Enfamil enfagrow was a great transition from formula to milk-based toddler formula for my little one. I especially feel comfort knowing she is receiving DHA. We use the toddler formula before naps and bedtime to help her feel a little fuller and sleep soundly!

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Get some free samples by signing on their website ! Perfect for new mothers

• Spreet By  Spreet
    06.18.14

alongwith breastmilk enfamil enfagrow was the only formula i use to feed my baby. my baby never seemed to have any problem with this formula. plus company do send coupons in signing up.

• asanchez0813 By  asanchez0813
    06.17.14

My child loved Enfamil products, but when we got to Enfagrow, she threw it back at me. That is when we went to milk.

• bethlucile By  bethlucile
    07.08.13

my oldest used goodstart and my youngest drinks enfami. I prefer Enfamil it seems to be easier on their tummies.

• Lilmama79 By  Lilmama79
    10.28.12

Our daughter did not like this product, but my nephew and some of the daycare kids did. It smells just like formula and our daughter said it didn't taste like milk.