Enfagrow PREMIUM Older Todder Ready to Drink Milk Drinks Natural Milk Flavor | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

My 4-year-old liked it. She usually drinks regular 2% milk. She was not overexcited about it. Maybe if I added a bit of chocolate syrup, she would be more willing to drink it. She liked the regular flavored milk better than the vanilla. I tried them, and they tasted about the same. I love the fact that these little drinks are packed with nutrients that our little ones need.

• positivelooknew positivelooknew
    08.12.15

This milk brand made my LO horribly constipated. My pediatrician said it was the worst as through her experience that this milk powder brand of for causing children constipation - of course she also do mention it doesn't cause in all kid Then after dicuss with my husband, we switched to Mamil Dumex and after using it back for 2 week it was just surprise and she have no problems on constipation at all. Mamil Dumex sorted out the constipation pretty quickly and I also found that my LO stool also getting smooth

• Janita By  Janita
    02.24.16

My 10 years old son still something drink Enfamil infant lol

• Masgrea By  Masgrea
    08.13.15

My son was switched to Enfagrow this formula milk because apparently his stomach couldn't handle the formula until we sent him to GP and they put him on while in the hospital. Somehow every night was the same thing he was scream for about an hour. As soon as I switched him to other milk powder brand - Mamil Dumex were no more problems. Even you can see the stool getting much more improvement after shifting back to Mamil Brand.

• positivelooknew By  positivelooknew
    08.12.15

• khameme09 By  khameme09
    02.13.15

My daughter used to love this toddler formula! The vanilla is her favorite

• gina33 By  gina33
    02.02.15

My son was low on iron,could give much milk because of that but I have found really helpful tho milk in case that it I fortified,it has the amount of iron needed for my son.. It tastes good too. Can't complain... .

• enchantae By  enchantae
    12.10.14

My son really liked the vanilla Enfagrow and I loved that I could take them anywhere on the go and at home, he could just grab one from the fridge when he wanted. I transitioned from formula to regular milk with these and I will do the same with my daughter. I believe they need the extra nutrients before switching to milk.

• Coffeegirl36 By  Coffeegirl36
    10.06.14

Looks like it would something healthy to give to my niece and nephew, will look into it.

• cvh80279 By  cvh80279
    09.24.14

My toddler preferred the original flavor over the vanilla and for added enjoyment some chocolate syrup was introduced. Thank you she speaks for the free product and Enfamil for yet another great product. It's nice to have a product that continues to provide the vitamins and nutrients our children need as they continue into their adolescent years.

• mommy2013511 By  mommy2013511
    07.16.14

I tried these on my son and he loved them at first and then I guess he got tired of the flavor. the only way he would drink it after about a month was with a little bit of chocolate in it. I loved the fact that these where really good for him since he was and is still nursing and we can take them to church for him to drink.

• jen_gray_0325 By  jen_gray_0325
    02.19.14

My two year old refuses to drink milk but will drink the vanilla flavored Enfagrow. It's the best thing I have found to get the DHA into his sippy cup!