Makes: 6 Servings
Great for those who love mexican food, but are tired of having tacos every night. Simple ingredients, and cheap to make.
Enchilada Seasoning Mix
1 8oz Can
1 16oz Can
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium saucepan, mix enchilada seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water on medium heat (follow instructions on back of enchilada seasoning mix package). Brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat. On medium low, heat refried beans in medium saucepan. Mix enchilada sauce and cooked ground beef.
3. Once ingredients are cooked, in a 9x9in baking pan, put 1/8 bag of tortilla chips in bottom, piled with half of the enchilada sauce and ground beef mixture and half of the refried beans, topped with shredded cheese. Layer the remainder of the tortilla chips, enchilada sauce and ground beef mixture, and top it again with shredded cheese.
4. Place the casserole in the oven for 30-45 minutes (for 9x13in baking pans, 45-60 minutes and twice the ingredients).
5. Optional: I top mine with sour cream and jalopeņos, and it's really good! Hope you enjoy :)
via Honestly don't remember. Found it long ago.