Emergen-C Tangerine Vitamin Drink Mix Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• JessRussell15 By  JessRussell15
    08.16.16

Great taste & it works!

I love the orange flavor! This is my go-to when I travel on planes. I want to stay hydrated & fight any germs that may be coming my way from nearby passengers. Works every time-I land & feel great.

• emilylorrainey By  emilylorrainey
    08.12.16

there is only one thing i would change......

i gave this product 3 stars, i really like this product for the most part, i gave it a 3 because only have one thing i would change, they have a ton of different flavors that are all ok i just wish they tasted a tiny bit better. there definetely not bad , they just taste a little off. if they could make the flavors more flavorful i would give this product a 5. i drink these when im feeling like I'm going to get sick and i honestly believe they do help... i love the fizziness too.

• cassandracole By  cassandracole
    04.10.15

I have been using this product for at least 6 months anytime I am feeling under the weather. It successfully shuts down any oncoming colds.

• Jessloves3 By  Jessloves3
    04.10.15

I like the taste. I use it when I start feeling run down or at the beginning of a cold. It helps a lot.

• kymom13 By  kymom13
    04.07.15

This is a quick drink to get in a healthy amount of Vitamin C. This drink, however, is fizzy and has an odd taste besides orange. It's one that no one in my family will drink, unfortunately, as I love the idea of this product!

• biffiwoosiemom By  biffiwoosiemom
    04.07.15

I drinks these at the office as an alternative to coffee. For me it has the same effect. My tip for giving it a better taste is to put a pinch of sweetener in it. My children like these also.

• rissa1love By  rissa1love
    02.05.15

gave a nice boost of energy

• crissyls By  crissyls
    12.03.14

Love Love Emergen C just ordered the wild mixed berry flavor it sounds pretty good.

• cdm815 By  cdm815
    11.09.14

I have been using emergen c for years tohelp fend off a cold at the first signof a snoffle. My pulmonologist td me that zinc has been proven to battle respiratory infection s and it has worked for me many times. There isa slightmediciney taste whenyou gettothebottombutitis. Still all good.

• mingee08 By  mingee08
    09.12.14

Emergen~C drink mix did seem to give me a boost when I was drinking it daily~ but if you're looking for great taste or consistency ~ this isn't the product you wanna buy. It delivered on boosting energy~ but the flavor isn't great & it's chalky tasting. Emergen~C is just okay in my book!!

• mmrodriquez07 By  mmrodriquez07
    08.05.14

Ok so the Emergen C Tangerine is not all that great tasting. It does have a bit of a gritty taste and not that "flavorful" as it puts out to be. It does give me the added boost of vitamin C that I need. I really do hate the taste but it does seem to work so it is worth the bit of a bad taste. I usually only use a half of a bottle of water or it I really want to suffer or dilute it more, which don't help I use the whole bottle.

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

The taste is great for me, and it keeps the cold away when my husband or children have one.

• AnswerChick By  AnswerChick
    07.25.14

Ahhhh, the dreaded cold. You've got it, and you never asked for it. This product is a pretty reliable way to speed it out of your body. The taste? Nice, not lip-smackin' phenomenal though...sort of like an energy-drinky taste. Effervescent-y. However, the vitamin C-ness will blow that cold straight out of you. It's enough, more than enough! So much C you'll pee bright yellow because your body can't handle the C onslaught and can only absorb what it needs. But when you have a cold you need that extra C and that's exactly what this product was intended for. Good stuff!

• keniamarquezantelo By  keniamarquezantelo
    03.16.14

It boosts my energy and love the flavors. I especially like the acidity it had.

• GaylenesReviews By  GaylenesReviews
    03.14.14

Quick and convenient to fix and gives your body the boost of vitamin C it needs! Pretty inexpensive too! I would definitely recommend someone to use this product,because I have Fibromyalgia and a couple other health issues that cause my immune system and body to not work as well as it should inside or out, and this helped give me the boost I need!