Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks Reviews

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• SKiefer By  SKiefer
    09.27.17

A travel necessity

These are great to travel with, convenient, and they work fast! Not a regular use item in our house because of the sugar content, but great for Emergen-C's!

• valxjill By  valxjill

Best thing to drink when you feel like you are getting the flu

• pegsball9 By  pegsball9
    07.26.16

love it.

Great flavors..... no bitterness.. and safe to take.

• fitsamplemom By  fitsamplemom
    07.09.16

safe and effective

I swear by this. We take it weekly and now i give it to my kids safely!

• forthall By  forthall
    07.12.15

I love to give these to my kids to keep them from getting sick it helps . Plush they get vitamin c and other minerals. Kids have no idea its good for them they think its juice.

• doglady6 By  doglady6
    04.20.15

The taste was really not for me,but my children seem to like it,so if they like it and good for them I will buy it for them,,

• korrinfouts By  korrinfouts
    03.31.15

I use emergen-c for myself and husband but I had no idea they had some for kids! I will have to look for it next time im in stores!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

• couponuser By  couponuser
    02.28.15

My husband and I use Emergen-C (all flavors) regularly during flu season, and love most flavors. We love the idea of drinking fizzy vitamin in water. And we thought that the child's version would be just as good, but our 6 year old did not like the taste of it at all. Unfortunately, we didn't get the chance to test out the child's product before buying it, and now are stuck with a large full child's package that nobody will drink. We have decided to stick to the adult version Emergen-C which we love. However we will not be giving any to our son since the adult version may be to strong for him.