Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream | SheSpeaks

• hdthreviews By  hdthreviews
    09.20.17

The best yet

I'm always on the lookout for great skin care products. I went to the store to purchase something else the lady gave me a sample of this that lasted a week. I noticed a huge difference in my skin so decided to return the other product and purchase this! Trust me your skin will be glad if you use this.

• cityblondechic By  cityblondechic
    01.11.12

I LOVE this product. The scent is strong but relaxing. My skin is the softest with no break outs at all. Even my husband noticed a difference after I'd been using it a few weeks. I'm totally sold! I wait for the promotions and manage to get a relatively expensive product very reasonably. Just sign up for promos and you'll get all the promotions, and don't worry, if you miss one it will come back in a little while, I've learned from experience. I like this product even better than their more expensive moisturizers.