Elf Movie | SheSpeaks

• vcruz5008 vcruz5008
    02.23.15

Elf is a must watch come Christmas, heck come December! It's one of those movies that provides humor while at the same time being heartwarming and is on the "yearly" rewatch list.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.08.20

Great movie

Elf is hilarious . It is a great family movie and watch it around Christmas every year.

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    06.07.20

Must Watch Every Season

My favorite Christmas movie of all time. A must watch every single year at our house.

• AnonymousUser By  AnonymousUser
    06.05.20

I never get tired of this movie. I thought I wouldn't like it when it first came out because I prefer classic movies, but this is just a fun movie. It looks so Christmasy and makes you feel happy.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    06.05.20

World's best Coffee!

Elf is one of our must watch movies during winter break. Not a fan of Will Ferrell, but he was pretty funny in this movie.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.16.18

Joy of cinema

This movie rocked it's not as good as taladega nights but still a very funny hit Will Ferrell is crazy good in this he always makes me laugh one of my all time favorite movies a charming Christmas flick I'd watch year round I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone comedy gem for sure

• salahelleinad By  salahelleinad
    04.25.18

Will Ferrells best movie

to be honest, I can't stand Will Ferrell, but he was AMAZING in this movie. I was pleased and currently own this DVD and watch it every year, it never gets old.

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

A must every Christmas

I'm not a huge fan of will Ferrell now but I do like him in this movie. It's a family comedy, he is super funny and I watch this movie every year around Christmas time.

• Hazemarie3 By  Hazemarie3
    07.06.16

Hilarious!

Love this movie!!! I have watched this movie so many times and still like to watch it around the holidays. Will Ferrell is so funny in this corky comedy!

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

THIS MOVIE IS THE CUTEST!!!!!! I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A BIG OL' HUG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

Excellent movie! A must-watch every time the holiday season comes around. Gives you those warm fuzzies and Will Ferrel is amazing as always.