Elf Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.08.20

Great movie

Elf is hilarious . It is a great family movie and watch it around Christmas every year.

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    06.07.20

Must Watch Every Season

My favorite Christmas movie of all time. A must watch every single year at our house.

• AnonymousUser By  AnonymousUser
    06.05.20

I never get tired of this movie. I thought I wouldn't like it when it first came out because I prefer classic movies, but this is just a fun movie. It looks so Christmasy and makes you feel happy.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    06.05.20

World's best Coffee!

Elf is one of our must watch movies during winter break. Not a fan of Will Ferrell, but he was pretty funny in this movie.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.16.18

Joy of cinema

This movie rocked it's not as good as taladega nights but still a very funny hit Will Ferrell is crazy good in this he always makes me laugh one of my all time favorite movies a charming Christmas flick I'd watch year round I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone comedy gem for sure

• salahelleinad By  salahelleinad
    04.25.18

Will Ferrells best movie

to be honest, I can't stand Will Ferrell, but he was AMAZING in this movie. I was pleased and currently own this DVD and watch it every year, it never gets old.

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

A must every Christmas

I'm not a huge fan of will Ferrell now but I do like him in this movie. It's a family comedy, he is super funny and I watch this movie every year around Christmas time.

• Hazemarie3 By  Hazemarie3
    07.06.16

Hilarious!

Love this movie!!! I have watched this movie so many times and still like to watch it around the holidays. Will Ferrell is so funny in this corky comedy!

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

THIS MOVIE IS THE CUTEST!!!!!! I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A BIG OL' HUG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

Excellent movie! A must-watch every time the holiday season comes around. Gives you those warm fuzzies and Will Ferrel is amazing as always.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

This is one of the funniest and best movies that I've seen in a very long time! Wholesome fun for the whole family! Excellent characterization.

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.23.15

This movie will have you laughing so hard. It's a great addition to the Christmas movie tradition.

• brookewmorgan By  brookewmorgan
    04.09.15

This is always one of my favorite Christmas movies! We actually watch it all year long

• ejejs4m By  ejejs4m
    04.08.15

Favorite movie of all time! I usually don't like to watch a movie more than once, but I make an exception for this one. It has become a family tradition to watch every year at Christmas time. A wonderful time to sit back and enjoy being together and laughing. It doesn't matter that our kids are almost out of their teens now, we all still love to shout out our favorite lines with the movie. Just a good time all around!

• Tidbitsofexperience By  Tidbitsofexperience
    03.27.15

This is a cute family movie to watch. I really enjoyed it and got a lot of of laughs from it. It's a movie worth watching repeatedly.