Elf Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• claireroell By  claireroell
    09.17.21

New Holiday classic!

So funny! A movie I think is funny and my kids love too!

• rhiannon01 By  rhiannon01
    09.01.21

Elf is by far one of the most comical Christmas movies there is. It?s a must watch every year.

• katlynirwin17 By  katlynirwin17
    08.31.21

Great movie

Literally the best Christmas movie made in my opinion! My family and I watch this every year and my little absolutely loves it!

• rkosully By  rkosully
    08.22.21

Holiday Laughs

Elf is an entertaining holiday movie, full of goofiness. It's different from sentimental holiday movies but is definitely a laugh-getter!

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    08.21.21

perfect Christmas movie

This one is enjoyable for all ages. Its as good as the old movies and very heartwarming.

• Bobbers789 By  Bobbers789
    08.21.21

Great movie!

This is a wonderful, hilarious family movie to watch anytime of the year. My kids love this movie and we all laugh so much.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    08.20.21

Great movie!

This is one of our favorite Christmas movies! The very best movie that Will Ferrell ever did in my opinion! We watch it every year!

• Nicoley523 By  Nicoley523
    08.19.21

One of my favorite Xmas movies!

This movie is hilarious fun for all ages. It's definitely one of my favorite holiday movies, but I could watch it year-round!

• mrsbig7dog By  mrsbig7dog

ELF a great time

I love Christmas movies, it I especially love ELF. What a great cast and story. I can watch this movie anytime over and over 😊

• esunderman By  esunderman

great movie!

Such a good movie for the entire family!! It has a little bit of everything - romance, laughs, and tears.

• alyssa_c_123 By  alyssa_c_123

So funny!

What's not to love about this movie? The adult humor that's so graciously snuck in here is my favorite. The movie has some great laughs, cries, and feel good moments. Everyone I know loves the movie. Highly recommended!

• JackieZuni58 By  JackieZuni58
    08.12.21

Best holiday movie ever!

Who doesn't love Will Ferrell?!? He is hilarious and does a fabulous job in this movie. My 9 and 5 year old daughters always have to watch this movie at least 1-5 times during the holiday season. It's too funny and cute.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.06.21

The best way to spread cheer is ....

What a fun holiday tradition! My son and I love watching Elf every year! Will Ferrell's Buddy goes off to New York City on a special quest. No spoilers, but what a fun film, and it is a tremendous springboard for conversations about embracing differences.

• Rosalbamomoftwo By  Rosalbamomoftwo
    04.22.21

Classy funny movie

One of our family favorite movie for the holidays definitely a classic and very funny

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    02.06.21

Great movie!

One of our favorite Christmas movies that we must watch every year. Funny and sweet movie.