Elf Movie | SheSpeaks

• vcruz5008 vcruz5008
    02.23.15

Elf is a must watch come Christmas, heck come December! It's one of those movies that provides humor while at the same time being heartwarming and is on the "yearly" rewatch list.

• salahelleinad By  salahelleinad
    04.25.18

Will Ferrells best movie

to be honest, I can't stand Will Ferrell, but he was AMAZING in this movie. I was pleased and currently own this DVD and watch it every year, it never gets old.

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

A must every Christmas

I'm not a huge fan of will Ferrell now but I do like him in this movie. It's a family comedy, he is super funny and I watch this movie every year around Christmas time.

• Hazemarie3 By  Hazemarie3
    07.06.16

Hilarious!

Love this movie!!! I have watched this movie so many times and still like to watch it around the holidays. Will Ferrell is so funny in this corky comedy!

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

THIS MOVIE IS THE CUTEST!!!!!! I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A BIG OL' HUG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

Excellent movie! A must-watch every time the holiday season comes around. Gives you those warm fuzzies and Will Ferrel is amazing as always.

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

This is one of the funniest and best movies that I've seen in a very long time! Wholesome fun for the whole family! Excellent characterization.

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.23.15

This movie will have you laughing so hard. It's a great addition to the Christmas movie tradition.

• brookewmorgan By  brookewmorgan
    04.09.15

This is always one of my favorite Christmas movies! We actually watch it all year long

• ejejs4m By  ejejs4m
    04.08.15

Favorite movie of all time! I usually don't like to watch a movie more than once, but I make an exception for this one. It has become a family tradition to watch every year at Christmas time. A wonderful time to sit back and enjoy being together and laughing. It doesn't matter that our kids are almost out of their teens now, we all still love to shout out our favorite lines with the movie. Just a good time all around!

• Tidbitsofexperience By  Tidbitsofexperience
    03.27.15

This is a cute family movie to watch. I really enjoyed it and got a lot of of laughs from it. It's a movie worth watching repeatedly.