Elf Elf Lip Exfoliator | SheSpeaks

• Neen215 Neen215
    10.27.17

Love all things e.l.f . Their lip exfoliator is one of the best I've ever used. I leave it on for just a few minutes then wipe it off with a rag or cloth and my lips feel super soft and appear fuller, plumper & more vibrant. It removes all the dead or dry skin and makes your lips feel light, refreshing and brand new. Its worth every single cent!

• JanuaryGrayz By  JanuaryGrayz
    06.27.18

A must have!

I was thrilled when I discovered Elf sells these. My old brand was discontinued. It exfoliates your lips without damaging them, and leaves them soft and supple.

• Kat3Quinn By  Kat3Quinn
    06.24.18

Lip Exfoliate

Perfect item to use right before applying lip gloss or lipstick. My lips look fuller and softer after using this product. Definitely worth it for the price.

• Cturner410 By  Cturner410
    02.25.18

Great value

I like this in the winter. Easy to use. Your lips feel great after and the price is awesome.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

lip scrubs should not be expensive

This scrub, like most lip scrubs is made of a few basic ingredients you can find in your kitchen plus preservatives. Therefore I get pretty pissed when brands charge $30 when clearly Elf if doing it and it's an effective product. I find that I have to take a chunk off then mix it with a hydrating balm THEN scrub my lips with it. It works so much better this way then just using it alone. It is kind of hard and scratchy alone, but I love it with a balm. Gets the job done.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    10.27.17

• chaelacorn By  chaelacorn
    08.14.17

Great lip exfoliator

This lip exfoliator makes your lips feel great after use. You can really tell that they've been exfoliated. They feel plumper and softer. I apply about 2 coats of this product, leave it on for a few minutes, then wash it off with a washcloth. It's great that there's no bad taste when you accidently get it in your mouth! Only disappointment was that after about 10 uses, mine broke. However, I still use the pieces because I love the feel of it!

• Libra98 By  Libra98
    07.07.17

Elf Cos Forever

I've purchased this with my doubts but oh my goodness.. I was completely wrong for doubting this product!!

• MakeupAndChaixoxo By  MakeupAndChaixoxo
    04.04.17

Exfoliate!

I have this lip exfoliator in Mint Maniac. It is super effective! I find it super handy to have a lip exfoliator in this form, and it just makes the task all the more easy. Your lips look and feel better after using this product.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    04.03.17

Wow! Lips smooth!!

I can't believe how well these work!!! They deliver what the promise and has made my love for matte lips a lot easier. Before when I wore matte lipstick it look d pretty bad. I didn't give up and found this at Walmart and now my matte look is on fleek! I can't believe the price! Wow!! I need some more!! Must have some on hand at all times!!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Excellent Exfoliator

I love the Mint Maniac scent! It works to gently exfoliate lips to remove dry, chapped skin! And withVitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils this helps to nourish and protect!