Edys Slow Churned Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• BossQueen By  BossQueen
    08.21.17

I do not like the texture and feel of this it's gummy and sort of like a gel feel.

• Priceless34 By  Priceless34
    03.13.17

Sooooo good

One of my all time favorite ice creams! I love how creamy the vanilla ice cream is and the cookie dough pieces/bites are just perfect! I am always trying to get the most cookie dough pieces in each scoop!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

I love Edy's Slow Churned! It tastes so much better than many regular ice creams. They have so many flavors and do special editions that are just wonderful to see and mix it up with the lower fat ice creams. It's all I typically buy.

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.21.15

Haven't met an Edy's product I didn't like and this is no exception! 'Slow churned' equates to a smooth, rich ice cream that is very decadent.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

If it's cheat night then this is a tasty option for sure! We just indulged in their butterfinger and cookie dough flavors, too good to be good for you😉

• GutsyGurl47 By  GutsyGurl47
    02.19.15

Yummy,creamy, Icecream!

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

LOVE this ice cream!!! Its the creamiest I've ever tasted. I think it has to be one of my favorites!!! And half the fat?? You can't even tell...AT ALL!

• kaeh27 By  kaeh27
    04.20.14

I am a sucker for ice cream especially this one its perfect! I can eat a good amont knowing its only half the fat i love the vanilla it gets me through long days

• Goodlicious By  Goodlicious
    04.15.14

The chocolate is delicious.

• maefox By  maefox
    07.18.13

So good. Love it. Cookie dough flavor is delicious. It is also decently priced.