Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• BossQueen By  BossQueen
    08.21.17

I do not like the texture and feel of this it's gummy and sort of like a gel feel.

• Priceless34 By  Priceless34
    03.13.17

Sooooo good

One of my all time favorite ice creams! I love how creamy the vanilla ice cream is and the cookie dough pieces/bites are just perfect! I am always trying to get the most cookie dough pieces in each scoop!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

I love Edy's Slow Churned! It tastes so much better than many regular ice creams. They have so many flavors and do special editions that are just wonderful to see and mix it up with the lower fat ice creams. It's all I typically buy.

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.21.15

Haven't met an Edy's product I didn't like and this is no exception! 'Slow churned' equates to a smooth, rich ice cream that is very decadent.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

If it's cheat night then this is a tasty option for sure! We just indulged in their butterfinger and cookie dough flavors, too good to be good for you😉

• GutsyGurl47 By  GutsyGurl47
    02.19.15

Yummy,creamy, Icecream!

• Softkitty86 By  Softkitty86
    12.25.14

LOVE this ice cream!!! Its the creamiest I've ever tasted. I think it has to be one of my favorites!!! And half the fat?? You can't even tell...AT ALL!

• kaeh27 By  kaeh27
    04.20.14

I am a sucker for ice cream especially this one its perfect! I can eat a good amont knowing its only half the fat i love the vanilla it gets me through long days

• Goodlicious By  Goodlicious
    04.15.14

The chocolate is delicious.

• maefox By  maefox
    07.18.13

So good. Love it. Cookie dough flavor is delicious. It is also decently priced.

• Superluigi6 By  Superluigi6
    02.22.13

I would normally eat a small serving of the regular Edy's ice cream but now since the slow churned came out I like it more! It's healthy and better than the original.

• LexiBug By  LexiBug
    02.09.13

This is my favorite type of ice cream. It's smooth and creamy with lower calories and less fat. There are so many flavor varieties, my favorite of which is Mint Cookie Crunch, and most of the regular Edy's flavors are available in this slightly healthier version.

• MIXEDCOOKE By  MIXEDCOOKE
    10.25.12

The slow churned was soooooo delicious! I had the key lime pie flavor and OMG, I am sooooo going to get it again! My husband liked the chocolate brownie flavor. Beyond it melting a bit faster than regular icecream, there was very little difference between the taste of regular full fat icecream! I highly recommend it!~ YUMMY!

• mamatomom By  mamatomom
    09.02.12

I enjoyed this ice cream. It's reduced calorie, but still has a full flavor.

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    05.18.12

I love their yogurt blends!!! Some are only 90 calories per 1/2 cup serving!!!!! My only negative remark is that they don't offer their pumpkin yogurt year round!