Eddie Bauer Eddie Bauer Travel System | SheSpeaks

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

Not the kind of stroller you want if you plan on walking outdoors a lot. Boy wish I never got it! Yeah it's cute, but really it's not about looks. It's wheels catch or turn weird so it stops you in your tracks. Dose not maneuver well at all.

• Sassbar22 By  Sassbar22
    09.17.14

So so. Not worth the price. The colors and designs are great but it's really just an inexpensive stroller with a pricey name.

• bethlucile By  bethlucile
    07.08.13

I like the way this one feels some of the other ones I feel don't turn as smooth.

• Lonohiwa By  Lonohiwa
    10.09.11

This is the second Eddie Bauer Travel System I have bought. A great deal (was on sale) and so versatile for anywhere we want to go with our 1 month old daughter!

• susie_q_8487 By  susie_q_8487
    09.26.11

This stroller is by far the easiest to unfold and fold, I can do it with one hand and holding the baby in the other! It handles any terrain well. It is also light, I can put it in the car with one hand. The carseat is pretty standard, with a five-point harness.